Sub-diving property in Adelaide.

Hi,

I am looking to sub-divide a cul-de-sac property in the Charles Sturt council of Adelaide.

It is a slightly irregular developement as it has a smaller frontage(due to the culdesac) but the land size is more that plenty.

Which company can I engage to do this, is there anyone who would do it through to sale?

I want to build only when the first property is sold, then i'll keep the other one. Also are there any tax considerations for this?

I own the property, and I lived in it 4 years ago but it has been rented since.

Thanks for your help
Thierry

I've been using Adelaide Build Assist for my development. So far excellent team, no complaints. Worth having a chat to them.

I use Max Sayer from Sawley Lock Surveyors 8344 1522

He can tell you if its possible, do up the plans / surveying and submit them to council for approval. Tell him I sent you if you want.

costs

Hi,

Any idea of costs for these surveyors and pushing through concil? and then for someone to sell it?

I think it's about 20k for the services sub-division I've heard.

Thanks for your replies to date.
G.

Yea, I'm paying about 25k to subdivide
That includes
- Surveyor's cost
- Plans drawn up
- Council app fees
- 2nd water / sewer things to be ran
- Levy's and misc ( your council might not have these, or might have different ones)

I then found my own builder to build with.

Yea, I'm paying about 25k to subdivide
That includes
- Surveyor's cost
- Plans drawn up
- Council app fees
- 2nd water / sewer things to be ran
- Levy's and misc ( your council might not have these, or might have different ones)

I then found my own builder to build with.

Hey Dave

What sort of home are you building i.e. 3x2 or 4x2 and could i ask what the turn key price is?

Back