Subdivision questions

Hi, I'm probably expecting a bit too much trying to get answers for these questions on here. We're doing a subdivision with my dad and he is looking at clarifying a few things regarding the forms he has to fill in. He will probably need to go to the council and speak directly with them, but if someone on here knows and can pass the info on that would be really helpful (we're currently trying to stump my PPOR and have no time to get to council right now).

Basically he is wanting to know which forms he is going to have to fill out for the subdivision application. It's in Brisbane City Council, address 23 Toorak Rd, Salisbury, and the block is getting split into 3, it's in a 1 in 100 year flood zone as well.

My dad is wondering which sections you do for the development applications now. IDAS1 form? IDAS form 5? Do you still have to do the Koala overlay? Sulphate soil overlay? Operationals works for storm water drains, sewage reticulation. Assess transport infastructure? Etc... Does anyone have a list of what the council requires?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Tim

Last edited:
Back