Suburb analysis - where to get spreadsheets with all data

Hi guys,
Where can I get lists of bulk data in the format I can manipulate (like excel or tables on web-site)?
I am looking for the data like the one that is published in the back of property magazines. (Info on all suburbs, median, ave yield, distance form the cbd, number of sales etc)
I purchased promotional subscription to PriceFinder and there is no bulk data available.

Hi guys,
Where can I get lists of bulk data in the format I can manipulate (like excel or tables on web-site)?
I am looking for the data like the one that is published in the back of property magazines. (Info on all suburbs, median, ave yield, distance form the cbd, number of sales etc)
I purchased promotional subscription to PriceFinder and there is no bulk data available.

RP Data has an excel spreadsheet comparing the difference between renting and buying in various suburbs. It has some other useful information too. I think it may be a couple of years old but probably still relevant in many respects. I tried to upload it for you but it was too large.

Hi KT_Blues

Good luck with that, and please let me know how you go!
The magazines tend to source their data from SQM research and RPData, and subscriptions can be expensive. Your Investment Property magazine did have sortable data on their online magazine for a very short while, but soon decided it was too costly.

Cheers

Jen

Back