Suburbs belongs to which council

Could someone please tell me whether there are websites that i can search which suburb belongs to which council?

any non-paying web site would be ideal

thanks

BG

google :)

I just type in suburb name and council, eg rossmoyne council

One of the first hits will be a local council website and I can check on the council website which suburbs fall in it.

Otherwise get one of the big maps online of the metro area that show the boundaries of the local govts. They are located here http://alga.asn.au/?ID=7030&Menu=56,199

google :)

I just type in suburb name and council, eg rossmoyne council

One of the first hits will be a local council website and I can check on the council website which suburbs fall in it.

Otherwise get one of the big maps online of the metro area that show the boundaries of the local govts

that was fast mate!!!! thanks for the reply hahaha

still awake at this time of night

what iam trying to quickly find is for a block of land on sale in a particular surburb to comply with council mininial size sub-division and/ or duplex build or other development purposes.

Have you seen a web site that summaries council's info for quick due diligence?

what iam trying to quickly find is for a block of land on sale in a particular surburb to comply with council mininial size sub-division and/ or duplex build or other development purposes.

Have you seen a web site that summaries council's info for quick due diligence?

Nope that would make life far too easy :rolleyes:
Which is why it's particularly hard to look at too many areas.
I have to read each Council's local planning scheme to see where it differs from my state regulations.

Back