Sunbury rentals vs sales

I was visiting friends in Sunbury on the weekend and they were raving about the lifestyle there so I looked at REcomau and was surprised to see about 150 properties for sale and about 40 for rent. Does this mean that it would be a good place to buy to rent or are other factors at play? So many for sale made me wonder about the economics of the community there. Does anyone have thoughts on Sunbury beyond previous threads?

I was visiting friends in Sunbury on the weekend and they were raving about the lifestyle there so I looked at REcomau and was surprised to see about 150 properties for sale and about 40 for rent. Does this mean that it would be a good place to buy to rent or are other factors at play? So many for sale made me wonder about the economics of the community there. Does anyone have thoughts on Sunbury beyond previous threads?
Julie
No it means 190 people have decided to leave Sunbury, there are a lot ( like just about every other area ) I would be putting my money before I even contimplated Sunbury
Jezza

Back