Suncorp not direct debit from my account

Hi all,

I just started with Suncorp and they are meant to direct debit from my account on the 17th but nothing has been deducted... strange this is that earlier this week I received an sms from Suncorp which stated "Your 1st monthly payment of xxx for Home Loan xxx is due by 17/04/15. Disregard if paid or paying wkly/ftnly. Pay @ suncorpbank.com.au or 13 11 75" Does that mean I have to manually pay this? this is a 1st for me... I don't want to be listed on the system as not paying... they are closed over the weekend... Is this normal I have to transfer rather than direct debit... If that's the case, what's the point of signing the direct debit form.

Hi all,

I just started with Suncorp and they are meant to direct debit from my account on the 17th but nothing has been deducted... strange this is that earlier this week I received an sms from Suncorp which stated "Your 1st monthly payment of xxx for Home Loan xxx is due by 17/04/15. Disregard if paid or paying wkly/ftnly. Pay @ suncorpbank.com.au or 13 11 75" Does that mean I have to manually pay this? this is a 1st for me... I don't want to be listed on the system as not paying... they are closed over the weekend... Is this normal I have to transfer rather than direct debit... If that's the case, what's the point of signing the direct debit form.

You have five days to sort it out before they mark your file as a default so don't worry about it too much until you speak to them on Monday, this has actually happened to me twice with Suncorp, once I missed a number on my dd form and next they lost my dd form, Lol!!

speak to them on Mon then do a manual transfer, make sure you have your ALL your mortgage accounts showing In your banking phone app so you can keep an eye on them!

You have five days to sort it out before they mark your file as a default so don't worry about it too much until you speak to them on Monday, this has actually happened to me twice with Suncorp, once I missed a number on my dd form and next they lost my dd form, Lol!!

speak to them on Mon then do a manual transfer, make sure you have your ALL your mortgage accounts showing In your banking phone app so you can keep an eye on them!

thanks good to know... i rang them 5 times to ensure all accounts are direct debited from the right account.. I'll call them on Monday... thanks again

Back