Sunshine Coast - Friday 27th Nov

The next Sunshine Coast Meetup will be

When: This Friday 27th November 2009

Time: 10.30 am

Where: Bisq Cafe - Cotton Tree Cnr King St and Cotton Tree Pde has Tables, chairs and umbrellas out the front. (Opposite pool and caravan park).

Look for an API Magazine on the table!

Let me know if you are coming along.

Sunshine

Last edited:
Hi Sunshine
I'll be working this Friday so won't be able to make it. In fact I dont think given how close we are to Christmas (and how much i'm yet to still do) that i'll be able to make it again until the New Year!
Kals

The next Sunshine Coast Meetup will be

When: This Friday 27th October 2009

Time: 10.30 am

Where: Bisq Cafe - Cotton Tree Cnr King St and Cotton Tree Pde has Tables, chairs and umbrellas out the front. (Opposite pool and caravan park).

Look for an API Magazine on the table!

Let me know if you are coming along.

Sunshine

typo....I think u mean November as in the heading..:)
JB

Look forward to meeting you Sundir****er.

Sunshine

Edit What the?? no idea why s u n d i r t w a t e r needs *** !!
LOL... I've had the same experience trying to type salt w a ter... it's because the "t w a t" is apparently a rude word. :p

Just thinking whether I can justify another day off and drive up the Coast... I had such a lovely time last time and feel badly in need of some relaxation this week...

:rolleyes:
LOL... I've had the same experience trying to type salt w a ter... it's because the "t w a t" is apparently a rude word. :p...

Ahh thanks for that Ozperp.

Just thinking whether I can justify another day off and drive up the Coast... I had such a lovely time last time and feel badly in need of some relaxation this week...

What better way then, than a lovely casual coffee and cake/lunch taking in the sea breeze and chilling out talking property and whatever. Have you got the mental picture and are you smelling the salt air yet??

Let me know if you are going to head up this way, so I can give you directions ;) and my number, just in case !! :D

Sunshine

Back