Sunshine Coast - Friday 30th Oct

We enjoyed the first one so much that we are doing it on a regular basis.

The next Sunshine Coast Meetup is

When: Friday 30th October 2009

Time: 10.30 am

Where: Bisq Cafe - Cotton Tree Cnr King St and Cotton Tree Pde has Tables, chairs and umbrellas out the front. (Opposite pool and caravan park).

Look for an API Magazine on the table!

Let me know if you are coming along.

Sunshine

Hi guys

Bummer - I've changed my days off around this and next month and can't do the 30th. The 13th I can do though, and look forward to it.

I will be there. :)

Hey Spectre...Friday the 13th sounss like a good date to have an "evil genius" at the meeting :)

No genius here - just a heavy duty PITA (pain in the....)

I've got the 'weekender' booked from the 19-28th... I vote this gets postponed a week so it fits into my schedule... :D

Thank you to Moyjos, Jewels, Fudge, Joanmc and Andy for today. It is soo good being able to meet and speak with people who understand the journey that PI takes us on.

Lovely to meet you and put faces to nicknames, and to hear wonderful PI stories.

I look forward to our next meeting, and will post details as soon as I have dates organised.

Sunshine

Yep,

Thanks Sunshine and to the others.

I thought it was great.......surprised it went for 3 hrs though.

I didn't realise it went for that long.

I will endeavour to get to the next one, but with heading back to work this Monday, I might have to resort to SS for updates.

Cheers,

F

Yep,

I thought it was great.......surprised it went for 3 hrs though.

I didn't realise it went for that long.

LOL Fudge...that is because we are a bunch of women who haven't had anyone to talk to :)

(and you now know how us girls can talk!!! )

So ...maybe we need some Sunshine Coast guys to add some balance!!

Back