Sunshine Coast

Hi all
I'm wondering whether there's a group that meets on the Sunnie Coast? I've recently started on my IP journey and would love to meet with like minded people to share experiences.
thanks
Kaia

I'm out guys and girls. I need to earn a crust on Friday.

The boss would notice that I was missing in action.

Thanks for organising the meet. I do get some Fridays off and will try and get to the next meet.

Cheers
Marc

Hi guys
Friday 10.30 sounds good. I hope you don't mind my 4 year old coming though?? She's in daycare most of the week and Friday is our day together.
Kaia

Okay it is ON. The first Sunshine Coast Meetup.

When: This Friday 16th October

Time: 10.30 am

Where: Bisq Cafe - Cotton Tree Cnr King St and Cotton Tree Pde has Tables, chairs and umbrellas out the front. (Opposite pool and caravan park).

Look for an API Magazine on the table!

So far there are 4 definites and 1 maybe.

Sunshine

Last edited:
Nuts. I'll be up on Sat. as Monday is a 'teacher work day' in Brisbane.

If it swaps down to Caloundra area over the weekend then I'd be in for that. Theres a great cafe at Moffatt - dont know the game of it but the people I know who live up there full time call it the 'hot chick cafe'. not me though, I only go for the sandwiches they make.

Moyjos - by the way. Had a look firsthand about the work at the complex. Great job.

Last edited:
Nuts. I'll be up on Sat. as Monday is a 'teacher work day' in Brisbane.

Moyjos - by the way. Had a look firsthand about the work at the complex. Great job.

Hey thanks ..Glad you are happy. :) The job certainly kept the boys sweating for a couple of days!!! (Gotta keep 'em working!! :) )

Don't forget to tell everybody you know what a great job was done!!! :)

Hope we catch up soon. :)

Thank you to Jewels, Moyjos and Kals for meeting up today. I felt like it was a bit of a "blurt fest" and I loved every minute. It is so great to be able to meet like minded and passionate people.

I look forward to the next one in a fortnight, I will post details soon on another thread, if anyone else keen to come along.

Sunshine

Hi Sunshine

Thanks for organising today. I enjoyed every minute too - it was great to meet everyone.

You guys inspired me and Ive got 2 inspections organised for tomorrow!

I'm definitely in for our next catch up in a fortnight (assuming it's on the Friday morning (ish)).

Kaia

Yep, I was inspired too. I have "convinced" (read TOLD) Mr Moyjos that things are changing a bit :D

I am still going to hold off because I need to buy our "PPOB" then get into buy and hold (some) Resi rather than buy-reno-sell (all) which is what we have done in the past.

Thanks to all of you, I really enjoyed meeting you all today, I feel that with a little support we can all acheive our dreams. and you were all very supportive. thanks Jewels

Back