Survivor Micronesia Starts Tonight 10.30

For anyone interested

Survivor: Micronesia - Fans vs Favourites
You Guys Are Dumber Than You Look
10.30pm, Nine Tuesday 30 September

Ten former contestants face off against 10 die-hard fans for the chance to be the ultimate survivor
218427_survivor_tv_s16_512x248.jpg

It is the BEST series they have ever run. I downloaded each week when it aired last year. The next series started in the US last week, and am about to watch that. Wont spoil it by telling you who won......but dont check on the internet!

It is the BEST series they have ever run. I downloaded each week when it aired last year. The next series started in the US last week, and am about to watch that. Wont spoil it by telling you who won......but dont check on the internet!

DON'T EVER TELL :eek: Promise!!
I am very selective where I go if I want to avoid spoilers :D

DON'T EVER TELL :eek: Promise!!
I am very selective where I go if I want to avoid spoilers :D

I promise! Enjoy - it was great from the start!:p

I have seen every Survivor, except the one that Channel 9 never showed (didnt know how to do it then and it is too late now - Marquesa I think it was.) This was an excellent series.
I even have a survivor buff! What a tragic!

Why do they have to blur bits when screened in Australia? :(

Actually, would be great to have teams from different countries competing.
(Aussies, Yanks, Canucks, Poms) gee we could even throw in some Muslim nations.....now that'd be fun :eek:

Some of the challenges have been seriously intellectual and physical....great entertainment...

I think it is the puritannical US audience that demands the blurring Winston. Remember the furore over Janet Jackson's nipple :eek:
Yet it is ok to carry arms and kill people, but heaven help if they see a little too much boob or butt. Crazy society heh?
This series is very very physical; I suspect next time it wont be quite so physically demanding.

TwoBobs, you wish!

So, anyone watch Amazing Race? A new series started last week in the US too! Now, the arrogance of US people who get really cranky when the locals (in deepest darkest Africa, Asia etc) dont speak ENGLISH!!!!!!!

Last time, there was a tooly boy who, when going to Taiwan said that some of his best friends were THAI and he really loved THAI food! :D Think I enjoy those bits the best.

Last time, there was a tooly boy who, when going to Taiwan said that some of his best friends were THAI and he really loved THAI food! :D Think I enjoy those bits the best.

hehehe....will have to try that on some of my taiwanese friends.

whatsa tooly boy? google said a white boy.... :confused:

where do you download it from?

Channel BT, aka Bit Torrent. All the latest shows new episodes are available prior (sometimes months prior) to them being screened on free to air here. All ad-free too.

Literally takes me 1 minute to kick of a download of an entire series, and overnight for it to arrive. Then it's all ready to be watched straight away on my TV through the magic of a video network streamer, a home network, and a NAS.

I could tell you how to do this but then I'd have to shoot you, so I'll let The Age explain it, about half way down page 5 has the nitty gritty.

there should be a "Survivor: Up late" show or something... where they dont blur out bits and let the contestants swear like sailors.

It would be awesome.

So, anyone watch Amazing Race? A new series started last week in the US too! Now, the arrogance of US people who get really cranky when the locals (in deepest darkest Africa, Asia etc) dont speak ENGLISH!!!!!!!

Years ago working as a tour guide in Europe, meeting an American I would ask " where are you from? Response was usually "I'm from America" My answer would always be
"America! Isn't that somewhere near Canada?"

The reaction was priceless!

Try it and let me know the reaction,

Cheers,
Pete

Back