SYD: cheaper housing commision area's out west

St Clair is nicer than Letho :)

My hobby is songwriting and I'm spending most of my spare time with that at the moment. Once I have something recorded that I'm happy with I'll post a link :)

Starting to look at the market at the moment more seriously , so I'll be spending more time around here.

One unit for the superfund in Manly . We're going to off load our logan properties to fund further deposits in Sydney over the next couple of years , though I've heard about an interesting discount up in Airlie beach. We have a nice LOC available to fund deposits but don't want to use that until the market starts moving more.

2.6 mil original asking price , now asking in 800's..... Someone got hurt.

Obviously the original price was out of wack but ....

Cliff

Ooh, I'm jealous.

Yes, St Clair is better than Letho! It should be, it's worth twice what the old place was worth. :D I'm loving it here. It has a really nice feel and the house is much larger with a pool.

The old place served it's purpose, which was to get us back to a PPOR after a bad business experience AND give us enough funds to both invest and continue with the skating. It is now just one more IP, but gets a better rent than the others because it was done up nicely. :D

Back