SYD GEN Y meetup, not restricted to gen y's - Nov 5th @ Chatswood RSL

Would you mind if I come along?

I'm definitely in the Gen Y bracket, but I'm also an evil finance broker :) Plus a keen investor myself.

I might be able to shed some light on the latest financial happenings (which are coming thick and fast).

I'll come a long also. The best meeting place would be in the new renovated area - turn right at the front desk and walk through to the far end (which is adjacent the street) There are high tables and chairs, or low movable modular lounges and coffee tables.

Wayne

The best meeting place would be in the new renovated area - turn right at the front desk and walk through to the far end (which is adjacent the street) There are high tables and chairs, or low movable modular lounges and coffee tables.

Thanks Wayne - I'll try there first and if I find a good spot, will set up a Meetup banner on a table so people can find us.

For people who have been there before - are there any special entry requirements ? (I know some clubs require people to sign in ?)

Also - since we now have a few people coming, do you think it will be necessary for us to make a booking ?

I've never been to an RSL club, so I don't know what is expected.

you'll need to sign in... which is OK if you live outside of 5km radius. If you are within the radius, you need to be a member or be signed in by a member (usually).

I dont think you'll need to book... however i just realised it is melbourne cup day, so it might be a little packed there!! :(

you'll need to sign in... which is OK if you live outside of 5km radius. If you are within the radius, you need to be a member or be signed in by a member (usually).

mmm ... I should have thought about that before agreeing to use the club.

however i just realised it is melbourne cup day, so it might be a little packed there!! :(

Melbourne Cup is tomorrow, not Wed.

teehee... yes im an idiot. I got my wed and tues mixed up!!
Doing too many things at once - buying IP, buying car, repairing car, applying for mortgage, etc etc.

Wed 5th November, Chatswood RSL @ 6pm

Attending so far
Cartoon + 1
Sim
Michael Whyte
Witzl + 1
Jack C
Jacque
Nathan + 1
Simonjulie
Jen D - pending
Lez - Pending
fundamental
beachside
perky29
tyger + 1
Karina

Last edited:
hehehe... we can pick up some birds from the RSL never the less...

:)

may not have as many drinks tomorrow night tho...

Great night everyone (despite the Karaoke!) - thanks.

Is there a vote to make this a semi-regular event (weeknight in Chatswood after work) ... perhaps once every 2 months ?

What about a venue - did we want to try somewhere new next time ?

Back