SYD GEN Y meetup, not restricted to gen y's - Nov 5th @ Chatswood RSL

thanks to all who rocked up,
im real bad with names so ill prob forget by the next meeting lol

As for a reg thing it would be good,it was good to chat, this was my first ss meeting and i had a good time. as for the venu. it was ok, quite in some parts of the club the karoke was so so lol.

The venue was ok... but you'd want to make sure they dont have karaoke again next time around!

im all for this becoming a regular event!
Was really nice to meet everyone and get some positive feedback on property investing and hear stories from some of the more experienced investors as well.

Thanks to everyone for coming :)

Yep,

Great night. Agree with Witzl that the venue was a good one and we can always find a table away from the Karaoke if it kicks in again.

Bi-monthly sounds good too.

Cheers,
Michael

What a shame i didn't make it.. i have a bit of a rep of getting involved in karoke.... althought probably a good thing for the rest of you as i am not exactly good at it :)

Great Night! Good Location + had some great conversations!

And could finally put some faces to the user names :)

I second the vote for reg meetings there...

Cheers,

Daniel

hey can we make this in city? Chatswood is way too far im south south south :( I really want to come to the next one

There's also the SIG meeting at Glebe every so often (which usually has a presentation from a guest speaker as well), and I'll make sure we also do some events in the city - most likely at Philips Foote in The Rocks for Sunday lunch ... some time in the new year.

There's also the SIG meeting at Glebe every so often (which usually has a presentation from a guest speaker as well), and I'll make sure we also do some events in the city - most likely at Philips Foote in The Rocks for Sunday lunch ... some time in the new year.

Suzanne here. I really enjoyed meeting everyone and am keen to meet up again soon. I thought we were doing a picnic or something Dec 7th?

PS My first ever posting on a forum, so apologies if I stuffed up!

Back