Sydney based investor - mentoring?

Hi Guys-

I've been stalking the forum for a while now and have found the information on the site invaluable. With a keen mix of both investors and people in the industry, it has been a fantastic source of information.

Looking to expand on what I've been able to learn on the site - I was wondering whether there were any investors in Sydney that wouldn't mind setting aside an hour of their time for some possible mentoring?

As I'm 20 and a bit tight on money - in the sense that If I'd like to buy my first place, I can't budget for attending seminars/financial planners. However if anyone with property buying experience on the forum would be willing, I'd love to buy you a drink/coffee and pick your brains re: property - past experiences you'd had, the general buying/approval process, dealing with tenets etc.

I'd also be super appreciative!
D

Always willing to help a keen young investors whose eager to learn so if your willing to shout me a nice hot coffee then we can meet up and have a chat about property investing in general and show you some of my projects + answer any questions you might have.

Office is located in burwood. pop me an email [email protected]

Regards
Michael

I don't mean to hijack your thread but would you excuse my rudeness and allow me to hop along on the meet? Happy to shout the second round of coffee's :D. I'm also within a similar situation and would love to be able to learn learn and learn.

Dan

Im catching up this Wednesday in the afternoon, i'll ask declan if his ok for you to join ( should be fine as it's beneficial to have a "learning friend" along the way)- you free this wednesday at 1pm.

Still relatively new, yet love meeting inspired individuals for a bout of inspiration.

Feel free to PM. For a coffee. I'm usually near Cherrybrook or St Marys during the week. And St Peters for rock climbing on Saturday.

Wow a climber and property enthusiastic!

nhg - I will drop you a pm to see if we can line up a climb and chat about properties :)

Club meeting

Hi I am running a Property Know How Club meeting next Wednesday evening 24th July. in the CBD

Membership is free and the meeting is free. I have Darryl Richards speaking who is a lawyer and town planner talking on Development and I will be talking about my recent trip to the United States

Hi I am running a Property Know How Club meeting next Wednesday evening 24th July. in the CBD

Membership is free and the meeting is free. I have Darryl Richards speaking who is a lawyer and town planner talking on Development and I will be talking about my recent trip to the United States

I'm not saying this is the case here, but I'm always a bit sceptical with free things. I'd rather pay $10 or $20 for a meeting and know that the speaker doesn't have an angle, rather than going for free and sitting through a sales pitch disguised as a talk.
Again, not necessarily directed at you, just an observation I've made quite a few times.

You still doing the coffees Mick ?

Last few weeks has been hectic!!! office has been running on overtime; low rates and the market has been very hot ( slightly over priced/inflated ) so sorry won't have time for any catch up for the nxt few weeks...email me after next week and ill see if i have time and i be happy to answer any questions you might have + show you some of my developments/recent purchase to see if it's of any help...

Mentoring in Sydney

Hi,

I`m keen on getting some mentoring I want to know if anyone is interested either for a coffee or lunch or skype whatever. I`m looking at building my wealth and driven person that has gone through many conference and seminars

Email me
[email protected]

id really appreciate catching up with someone from perth for a coffe/ drink and a chat if anyone is avaliable ?

Hi wilkie0611,

Call me next week and you are welcome to come to my office in West Leederville for a coffee and a chat and happy to share my journey thus far.

I believe we have chatted on the phone a few weeks back.

Cheers.

I am not a guru or expert. But I am happy to share my experience and lessons along the way.

Lesson no1. cash/cashflow is the king.

Happy to catch up and chat anytime

PM me.

Back