Sydney Based Solicitor able to do conveyancing in QLD and possibly other States

Hi there,
I'm based in Sydney and am looking for a solicitor who is licensed in other states. At the moment particularly interested in QLD but if you know of other solicitors able to act in SA/VIC/WA, it might be useful for future purchases as I'm planning to invest nationally. I just find it easier to deal with people face to face and to ask questions etc. Thanks very much!

Hi there,
I'm based in Sydney and am looking for a solicitor who is licensed in other states. At the moment particularly interested in QLD but if you know of other solicitors able to act in SA/VIC/WA, it might be useful for future purchases as I'm planning to invest nationally. I just find it easier to deal with people face to face and to ask questions etc. Thanks very much!

Hiya

Convenience and practicality usually dont win over quality advice in that sort of arena. Understandable where you u can get "equivalent" advice in the way of mortgages/finance / accounting etc

Id be surprised if any soli that isnt near a border town is game enough to have a go at this.

Small numbers of deals for larger risk for them

Really interested to see what pops up here
ta
rolf

I agree with Rolf. I am a sydney based solicitor but recently used a conveyance in another state for one of my own transactions. Unless the solicitor has some close connection to the other state - such as being near the border then they probably wouldn't do conveyancing in more than 1 state.

Back