Sydney carpet cleaner to remove pee stains

This time is for me and a friend.

Any recommendations on person/ company that can do this?

Need to remove dog pee stain from carpet - located around macquarie park area :eek:

Hahaha, oh man! Throwing away a potential client AND missing out on possible future referrals because EN710 is 'just out of our servicing area'. How short sighted is that!

You mean the $10 we charge for spot staining to drive from Penrith to Macquarie parks. You should be able to find a cheapie company that services that area :) if not let me know

You mean the $10 we charge for spot staining to drive from Penrith to Macquarie parks. You should be able to find a cheapie company that services that area :) if not let me know
$10 really???
Penrith is not that far is it not :D
you should open a branch here, there are a lot of pet owners in my complex of 500+ units

Dog pee stains, that's a hard (impossible?) one....
I don't know any who can guarantee stain removal.

I did manage to remove some when it happens, but not perfect. Some places has more yellows that definitely need proper clean :eek:

Nah you can get them out if you use the right chemicals and its the right type of carpet. Is it longish carpet? If so chances are it'll come out with ease and the smell will be gone. If you want see if any local company matches competitors prices and don't have a minimum call out fee ill give you an email quote and you can go from there :D and yeah we do pretty competitive pricing 3 bedrooms a hall and lounge $99 including gst :)

Dog pee stains, that's a hard (impossible?) one....
I don't know any who can guarantee stain removal.

Its not impossible if you know what you are doing....:p
Sadly a cheapie carpet cleaner has no idea and generally does more damage..:cool:
Be very careful who you choose...:rolleyes:
A more qualified person will remove the stain without removing half the carpet with it !!
If its more than one spot and less than say 10 expect to pay approx $180.00 plus for a professional. It will take around an hour.

Do you get the owner to take off their rug before cleaning? You'd hate to scald the wearer. ;)

You would be surprised what some people expect you to clean:D
Lets not forget that a rug or carpet with urine is now classed by us as "your pets toilet":eek:
Amazing how so many parents let their young children play on these !!:eek:

Nah you can get them out if you use the right chemicals and its the right type of carpet. Is it longish carpet? If so chances are it'll come out with ease and the smell will be gone. If you want see if any local company matches competitors prices and don't have a minimum call out fee ill give you an email quote and you can go from there :D and yeah we do pretty competitive pricing 3 bedrooms a hall and lounge $99 including gst :)

I think it's a loop floor carpet like this http://www.choicesflooring.com.au/carpet-flooring/
Not a longish one (I hate those)
$99!! Wow ok I have new benchmark :)

You would be surprised what some people expect you to clean
Lets not forget that a rug or carpet with urine is now classed by us as "your pets toilet"
Amazing how so many parents let their young children play on these !!:eek:

My dog is my kid. He can play on the carpet as long as he doesn't soil it again :p

My dog is my kid. He can play on the carpet as long as he doesn't soil it again :p[/QUOTE]

Just keep the Vinegar handy....just a tip:D

Back