Sydney Catchup Parramatta Rydges 7/4/2009

Hey Everyone,

Just thought id post sydney catchup for April.

Location is Parramatta Rydges
Date is 7/4/2009
Time is 6:45pm

Cover of $10 for room hire, cookies and coffee etc.

What will this catch up be about? Well I understand that there are many SS members already attending, those who are not on the database, below is the overview.

· High rent …
· Low interest rates...
· Undervalued properties…

Your best opportunity since 1994?? We think so!

Find out how to make the take advantage of this market situation that has taken 15 years to come around again.

At our next meeting we will be discussing how you can make the next 9 months window of opportunity work for you.

As usual we will provide updates of what we have added to our portfolio since our last meeting We have actually exchanged on 5 properties and have several others under negotiation. We will share how you could get into the action.

If you wish to come along please fill out the link on @
http://www.rightgroup.biz/ there is a tab on the right hand side for registration of attendance.

I will be there talking about all the deals which I have been working on + my personal recent buys.

Hope too see you all again then.

Regards,
Nath.

Hi Nath,

This sounds like a great opportunity for property related discussions and sharing knowledge.

I am really exicited and would definitely come if I end up going to Sydney on 6th April.

Would love to hear your stragegies about how to make the most of current market conditions in Sydney.

Hope to see you there. :)

Hey Lisa,

All are welcome, if you can PM me i will organise Name tag for you and whomever you may bring...

We will be recapping the previous month, the deals done, lesssons learnt, whats ahead of us, and how this current market offers best opportunity since 1994 :)

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow night.

Hi Nathan,

Is it possible to turn up and pay at the door a little late? I'd like to try and get there but it's touch and go whether husband will get home in time.

I may be 1/2 an hour late???

Regards Jo

How to get there

Rydges Paramatta
116 James Ruse Drive
Rosehill, NSW 2142, Australia
02 8863 7600

Coming from the City follow the M4 for approximately 10 minutes through the toll booths and then take the first exit after the booths for James Ruse Drive.

Turn Right onto James Ruse Drive, go up over the bridge and at the top of the hill turn left at the lights into Prospect street,
Rydges Parramatta is situated on the right.

Parking
Rydges Parramatta has over 200 complimentary parking spaces for their guests.

http://www.rydges.com/hotel/2/RNPARR/Rydges-Parramatta-Sydney.htm

Bummer, won't be able to make tonight - however would be keen on future events - please make sure you post reminders as the time approaches! Is there a set day for this eg. first tuesday of the month?!

Hey Jo,
Sorry i didnt get your email before... yeah thats fine to come a lil late and pay at door...

Hey BV,
Was good to have met you tonight, sorry i kept getting dragged away...

Hey Auror,
Certainly, the next one will be first tuesday in may. I will keep you guys posted on further meetings.

Was a good turn out tonight, Thanks for those who attended :)

Back