Sydney "Farewell to Somersoft" Meetup - Bull & Bush Hotel (Baulkham Hills) 27th June

Sim

Administrator
Saturday night meetup at BB's Bar & Grill (aka The Flaming Bull) at the Bull & Bush Hotel in Baulkham Hills.

From 6:30pm Saturday 27th June 2015 until late.

Come and have dinner and a chat about investing. This is a purely social meetup and is informal with no sales or spruiking.

All welcome!

Please let me know if you will be attending by Friday 26th so we can let them know how many tables we will need.

Yeecch.....No offence.....but the picture....that just does not look good! :p

I will come if you get more people....maybe we need to change the venue...how about one at Chatswood again?

Guess its just myself and Sim pillow fighting in our underwear

I will come if you get more people....maybe we need to change the venue...how about one at Chatswood again?

But if you come, there will be more people :p

With all the construction work in Chatswood at the moment, parking is a bit of a pain. I don't mind doing Chatswood during the week, but I wanted to do a weekend meetup.

OK I will try to comecome.....that should reduce numbers to you and me and Dave in his underwear.. now! :D

But if you come, there will be more people :p

With all the construction work in Chatswood at the moment, parking is a bit of a pain. I don't mind doing Chatswood during the week, but I wanted to do a weekend meetup.

In b4 travelbug :D

I only just saw this now ( flat out planning holidays:p).

Unfortunately I can't make it (fist day of school holidays). :D

I can't believe that this is the third thing that has come up for this date. We should have planned to leave a day later. :rolleyes:

Have a great time everyone.

I've renamed this meetup to the "Farewell to Somersoft" meetup - come along and have a drink to celebrate the best property investment community in Australia.

Sim is there a meetup.com event created? Might be worthwhile so we can see who is coming or if insufficient people available can reschedule?

I originally decided not to create a Meetup event - since there are a lot of non-Somersoft people in the Meetup group ... but I guess it might be worth doing so.

Welcome Schpeet! If you haven't already done so - please RSVP on meetup.com so we know how many tables to book for Saturday night!

Back