sydney ,I want the best return !

I almost donot know much about sydney,but next year we are going to move to sydney ,i want buy a 3-4 bedroom with small yard townhouse or house if i can afford ?between 280-400k.Which are easy to rent out ,does anyone have idea ?
thanks !

You could buy a 3 bedroom double brick townhouse in Blacktown for $280K. Rent $350pw.

Blacktown was in the top 100 listed to have good growth in API magazine (don't know how their predictions went last year). It's expected to have one of the highest population growths in Australia.

sydney ,I want the bes return !

Snowwhite

There are several locations (mainly in the Western Sydney area) that meet your requirements. The Blacktown area is certainly one of them. There are any number of reasons to buy in the Blacktown area, however (as with all suburbs), there are good and not so good specific locations.

We have purchased a number of properties is the area for our clients (we are Real Estate Buyers Agents) AND we always look for specific houses where you can 'add-value'. This obviously requires detailed research in terms of Council planning requirements. One strategy we use is to convert part of the existing structure OR add a structure that can be used as a granny flat - this significantly increases the rental return on the property immediately.

Hope this helps!

You could buy a 3 bedroom double brick townhouse in Blacktown for $280K. Rent $350pw.

Blacktown was in the top 100 listed to have good growth in API magazine (don't know how their predictions went last year). It's expected to have one of the highest population growths in Australia.

Thanks very much ,I think I got some idea .
Is there any area that worth to buy in south ? within 30 mins drive to bankstown ?

Best return in Sydney

There are definitely areas in the South including Bankstown and Canterbury. However, just like purchasing in any area, you need to do your research.

Cheers
Garry

Snowwhite

There are several locations (mainly in the Western Sydney area) that meet your requirements. The Blacktown area is certainly one of them. There are any number of reasons to buy in the Blacktown area, however (as with all suburbs), there are good and not so good specific locations.

We have purchased a number of properties is the area for our clients (we are Real Estate Buyers Agents) AND we always look for specific houses where you can 'add-value'. This obviously requires detailed research in terms of Council planning requirements. One strategy we use is to convert part of the existing structure OR add a structure that can be used as a granny flat - this significantly increases the rental return on the property immediately.

Hope this helps!

Hi Garry

Have you got a Sydney based buyers agency? Which one?
Thanks

Hi Garry

Have you got a Sydney based buyers agency? Which one?
Thanks

Hi Jacque
Yes. If you contact my business partner Brendan Renaud (Invest For Your Life Buyers Agents: www.ifyl.com.au) (direct) on 0424 190 873 OR phone our office on 1300 507 559 OR if you would like Brendan to contact you, send me your contact number. When you speak with Brendan, tell him I said to call...he will take good care of you.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Cheers
Garry

I almost donot know much about sydney,but next year we are going to move to sydney ,i want buy a 3-4 bedroom with small yard townhouse or house if i can afford ?between 280-400k.Which are easy to rent out ,does anyone have idea ?
thanks !

Hi Snow

I've bought for several clients now in the Parra and Blacktown areas- best bets for your max budget of $400K for housing. Rents are strong for these suburbs right now, with higher demand than supply for well located properties. Expect to pay around $400K for a pretty basic home close to transport and amenities (but in a quiet st)- hop onto Domain and ensure you pick the "surrounding suburbs" box as well to maximise your options.

I am new to the forum and am just in the process of reading and learning my way around...

I just thought I might add my "vote" for: Go West!

I am from Sydney's North Shore and I own my own home and am considering adding property to my investments... The thing I have found is that this part of Sydney has great rental returns and very low vacancy, but WOW - Stuff is so expensive here now.

I am really enjoying ready more about investing in the west. The growth rates seem really good, vacancy rates seem to be dropping and it is just starting to make sense!

I will definitely follow this thread to see how it all goes. Good Luck!

Hi Snow

I've bought for several clients now in the Parra and Blacktown areas- best bets for your max budget of $400K for housing. Rents are strong for these suburbs right now, with higher demand than supply for well located properties. Expect to pay around $400K for a pretty basic home close to transport and amenities (but in a quiet st)- hop onto Domain and ensure you pick the "surrounding suburbs" box as well to maximise your options.

How much cost for BA ?
Thanks !

I am new to the forum and am just in the process of reading and learning my way around...

I just thought I might add my "vote" for: Go West!

I am from Sydney's North Shore and I own my own home and am considering adding property to my investments... The thing I have found is that this part of Sydney has great rental returns and very low vacancy, but WOW - Stuff is so expensive here now.

I am really enjoying ready more about investing in the west. The growth rates seem really good, vacancy rates seem to be dropping and it is just starting to make sense!

I will definitely follow this thread to see how it all goes. Good Luck!

low vacancy is not a good thing for investors

Huh?

How do you figure. Low vacancy = demand outstripping supply. One of two things happens, rents go up or prices go up. Either way, as an investor, you win...

Cheers,
Michael

Yes, so I wasn't the only one confused by that comment? I love low vacancy rates.

I think Snow may be confused.

Snow- a low vacancy rate means the house/unit is not vacant.

The lower it is the less it will be vacant (empty).

It means there is a lot of demand for renting your property which is great.:D

Back