Sydney Investments

Hi,
This is almost a dumb question, but I'll ask it anyway.

What sort of areas are good rental areas for Sydney. I'm limited by maybe 450K, and could stump up 50 for a basic reno.

What are areas like Carlingford and West Pennant Hills for renters? These seem to be mostly houses, so perhaps not the right area and not the right amount of funds. Should I be going inwards or outwards? How far out of Sydney do people rent to?

You are not going to find a house in Carlingford for $450k. Really depends on your IP strategy. You can find good yields in western sydney - houses are around $220k with yields of $300 per week.

Hi,
This is almost a dumb question, but I'll ask it anyway.

What sort of areas are good rental areas for Sydney. I'm limited by maybe 450K, and could stump up 50 for a basic reno.

What are areas like Carlingford and West Pennant Hills for renters? These seem to be mostly houses, so perhaps not the right area and not the right amount of funds. Should I be going inwards or outwards? How far out of Sydney do people rent to?

A house and granny will give good yield if this is what you want.

Blacktown and region. Works around the 450

T

Rolf

you can pick up an investment close to mt druitt shops villa 3 bedda for around 280k fetching 340p.w rent. not a bad return and no trouble as its away from housos.

Back