Sydney Investor Meetup @ Baulkham Hills - Fri 8th June ???

I'm keen but talking to a few people who thought Parra was more easily accessible seeing as there is no train line to Baulkham Hills.

We've done things in Parramatta before, but never got a great turnout.

Happy to organise something for Parramatta as well, but Baulkham Hills always gets a lot of people coming - so I'll do something there as well.

If there's a Parra meet can we go to a surrounding suburb instead or a venue with ample parking? Parra itself is a nightmare for parking these days.

We've done things in Parramatta before, but never got a great turnout.

Happy to organise something for Parramatta as well, but Baulkham Hills always gets a lot of people coming - so I'll do something there as well.

OK well let's make a date then. Aug 31 or Sep 7 good for me. Looking forward to a catch up with everyone!

Anyone is welcome.

It would be great to come along and pick some peoples' brains. I can bring free copies of SPI for everyone if you're interested?

I would love some honest feedback from anyone who is willing.

Who doesn't love chatting about property?!

Hi! I am a just starting and would love to meet in person the key figures behind the forum... Hopefully this is not a vultures' night and all the newbies will be safe :)

Hi - a few of us from SS are meeting with Paul Flynn, a BA and real estate agent from the Logan / Brisbane / Gold Coast areas, on the 7th evening at Glenwood. Want to join us and combine the two ? We are a group of ladies and typically, every time we meet up, we share what we've accomplished (in terms of our investing journeys) over the last little while. We are already about 6 of us and happy to have another 6 or so join us.

If so, pls send me a pm and I'll send through the address.

Amelia

Great idea Amelia. I was looking forward to this meetup and then realised it clashed.
Or maybe do the Baulkham Hills one on a different night.

The Chatswood ones are always on a Wednesday and well attended. Why are the Baulkham Hills one always on a Friday?

Doesn't worry me but I know Friday nights are busy for lots of people.

I also think we need to start a new thread. Lots of people wouldn't look at this with the old out of date title.

The Chatswood ones are always on a Wednesday and well attended.

Why are the Baulkham Hills one always on a Friday?

Different demographic for the Chatswood meetups. Typically people who work in the city or north shore - easy to get to Chatswood on the train after work.

Baulkham Hill is too far for most people to get to during the week - nice to get together at the end of the week for a bistro meal in a setting a little more intimate than the RSL Club at Chatswood. We do have a lot of people living or working in the Hills District and surrounds who wouldn't make it to Chatswood mid-week, so again, different demographic.

Back