Sydney Investor Meetup @ Baulkham Hills - Friday 16th August

Kind offer

I'm in.

Hey Virgo, not that we have met, but I can arange to drive there from Hornsby way or Penrith.are you anywhere near by? Could give you a lift.

Hi nhg

Thanks so much for the kind offer..unfortunately hubby's got the car and i've got the kids:eek:

(On a side note; shame on those who minds immedidately start to drift ....there are still nice decent folks around you know....AND i do have a 16 year old son for goodness sake:p)

Hi nhg

Thanks so much for the kind offer..unfortunately hubby's got the car and i've got the kids:eek:

(On a side note; shame on those who minds immedidately start to drift ....there are still nice decent folks around you know....AND i do have a 16 year old son for goodness sake:p)

Shouldn't the 16 year old son be encouraged to come along as well?

I'll aim to get there around 6pm or so ... there's no definite starting time - I think I put 6:30pm on the meetup event.

I had been was waiting for this meetup since a long time. It's a shame, I can't make it as I will be taking care of our lil one that evening :(

Oh great! I always seem to miss these threads so nice to see that I've jumped on in time to see this.

In case I can't be bothered catching a bus, does anyone have a spare seat in their car from say, Parramatta station for me to grab a lift?

Oh great! I always seem to miss these threads so nice to see that I've jumped on in time to see this.

In case I can't be bothered catching a bus, does anyone have a spare seat in their car from say, Parramatta station for me to grab a lift?

Bus would actually be quicker. All the traffic in one lane, bus in the other. It's a nightmare between 4 and 6pm.

Damn, I only check in here very now and again and I always seem to be too late to the party :( I want come to one of these things but my wife's away on Friday and I'm looking after the kids. Maybe next time...

We have 14 RSVPs on Meetup so far, plus a few from here who haven't formally RSVPd yet ... should be a great night tomorrow night.

Very keen to get to this.

Curious, anyone heading there from around North Sydney?

Hi Richard, I will be in North Sydney however need to head home first and therefore was not thinking of going given it is in the Hills and I am so far away....

How are you getting there? If you have a free seat from North Sydney I may consider :eek:

Sorry if this sounds too newb of a question, but what are the plans for these meet-ups? Is there any structure, or do we just sit and chat?

I'll be there for my first meet-up but unsure if there's a prerequisite or anything? :confused:

I'm excited nonetheless!

You just turn up and leave when you like... its informal seating in a pub bistro where we just talk about anything and enjoy some food and drink.

There is no presentations or sales or stuff, its social.

Back