Sydney Investor Meetup @ Baulkham Hills - Friday 16th August

Sorry if this sounds too newb of a question, but what are the plans for these meet-ups? Is there any structure, or do we just sit and chat?

I'll be there for my first meet-up but unsure if there's a prerequisite or anything? :confused:

I'm excited nonetheless!

Prerequisite- newbs have first shout. :p

Bus would actually be quicker. All the traffic in one lane, bus in the other. It's a nightmare between 4 and 6pm.

Ah... ok then! :) Bus it is. Hopefully I will be able to make it and see you all there! (Pending interstate visitors and their schedule).

Would be good to see you guys (newbs included! ;) ) cause it's been aaages since I've been to an SS meetup!

I'm guessing a party of 14++ would be easy to spot? I envisage people walking up to random tables saying "excuse me, are you into property?" :D

Or do you all wear red ribbons in your hair?

Ahhh would've loved to go, looks like I'll wait for the next one whilst getting to know the forum personalities :eek:

Sorry guys, cant make it tonight..... (location makes it just too difficult on a Fri night - maybe next time if more central..?)

Have a good one.... :D

Sim will be wearing a white carnation on his lapel

I resent that ... I have never owned a "lapel", nor clothing which contains one ... nor do I ever intend to.

I find the whole concept quite offensive really.

My middle name is "I don't wear suits" :p

I'm guessing a party of 14++ would be easy to spot? I envisage people walking up to random tables saying "excuse me, are you into property?" :D

Or do you all wear red ribbons in your hair?
Years ago, when a poster with the handle "The Wife" was active on the forum, she organised a meetup at a club venue.

And there really was a announcement over the PA "Could the wife please come to the front desk".

Edit: for those who remember Nivia

I resent that ... I have never owned a "lapel", nor clothing which contains one ... nor do I ever intend to.

I find the whole concept quite offensive really.

My middle name is "I don't wear suits" :p

That was my thought exactly but thought I wouldn't post 'hard to get a carnation into a lapel on a T shirt.':D as I didn't want to offend.;)

I want to come up and meet some experienced investors, I wont be there for the dinner though. Prob arround 9

Maybe a few drinks after?

John.

I am coming tonight, just rsvp's via meetup.com

I am new to the forum and have only recently caught this PI bug (but man am i infected!)...anyway looking forward to meeting y'all tonight :D

Back