Sydney Investor Meetup @ Baulkham Hills - Friday 17th October

Sim

Administrator
Friday night meetup at BB's Bar & Grill at the Bull & Bush Hotel in Baulkham Hills.

Come and have dinner and a chat about investing. This is a purely social meetup and is informal with no sales or spruiking.

All welcome!

Check out the event on meetup for more details: http://www.meetup.com/sydney-investor/events/213329272/

Please RSVP on Meetup ASAP so we can let them know how many tables we will need. If you need to change your RSVP, please do so no later than midday on Friday 17th October.

Anyone else coming tomorrow night? Please RSVP ASAP so I can finalise the table booking.

Okay, I'm going to cancel this meetup due to lack of interest.

I'll try and organise something in November instead.

Bummer... I thought it was on... Im here right now.... Anyway if anybody else is in the area in the next half hour or so come and say hi

Of course, I rsvped through meetup but I get a lot of emails from meetup.... Easy missed the cancellation message. Ps. Bought a property this afternoon... 1 bedder with car space in Darlington. First purchase in about 3 years!

Of course, I rsvped through meetup but I get a lot of emails from meetup.... Easy missed the cancellation message. Ps. Bought a property this afternoon... 1 bedder with car space in Darlington. First purchase in about 3 years!

First part :(

Second part :D

Back