SYDNEY: Lunch at Phillip's Foote restaurant, The Rocks

Hey guys! What a great idea- would love to catch up with old friends and put some faces to names for those newbies.
Yuch, can I get a lift?

Hi Sim et al
Unfortunately, we have something else on that day.
Phillip's Foote was part of my old stomping ground and I've had some pretty good times there.
Hope to make it to the next get together in Sydney.
Have fun!
Julie M

Yes, if you haven't already done so, please let me know (reply to this, PM or email me) if you are going to come so I can let the restaurant know approximate numbers. Thanks.

Thanks Sim for organising that. It was worth the drive up from Canberra (though a pity I could not indulge in a beer or three).

It was great to put some faces to names, and to find out what people are doing. What some are doing is far more exciting than what they say in the forum, so Iit was great to hear what's going on with everybody- and to get some inspirations for the future.

G'day Jasin,

Usually (read, in the past) it has been a yearly thing - but Sim did say "we'll do it again soon....."

Keep pushing, and you never know just how soon that might be ;)

Regards,

Hi Les,
Thanks for that. Would love to speak to all as the seminar front seems to be a dead end it seems chatting to guys with the experience works more effectively.

Yes, thanks Sim (with a loonnnggg i)- job well done!
To all those who missed a great afternoon, we will definitely do it again- and the pecan pie and lemon meringue will be on the menu again for sure!
Great to catch up with new and old faces- it really is bizarre meeting nicknames in the flesh!

Back