Sydney Market at top - calling a severe correction in 2018-2019

Correction you need Permanent Residency ...you do not need citizenship....also (please check) i believe if you are a temporary resident you can purchase a home/unit from the second hand market...but you must sell on leaving OZ permanently.

You need to check all this out.....

I've just inspected Parramatta apartment project called West Village (new OTP), but somehow I cannot purchase it at the moment due to the developer restricting Stage 1 to overseas buyer (non Australian Citizen) :confused:

Far out.. why is that so... Can anyone explains here ?
THe developer just doesn't reply to my email anymore.

Correction you need Permanent Residency ...you do not need citizenship....also (please check) i believe if you are a temporary resident you can purchase a home/unit from the second hand market...but you must sell on leaving OZ permanently.

You need to check all this out.....

Sounds like there's a lot of loopholes already haha

John that developer has done you a favour, pls send a thank you note and flowers to them.

You really think you can make good money on a 700k 1 bedder I parramatta??

Oooiiii...stop cutting my grass.....let the newbies buy...I want to buy this sort of product back for $300k.... ;)

John that developer has done you a favour, pls send a thank you note and flowers to them.

Wow to make it worse... I just look at the floor plan.. 2 Bedroom From 900k has an internal of 70sqm

Yes, that's what I read from the documents they gave to me.

New apartment is quite smaller than the existing apartment, not to mention the price of the strata will be relatively higher.

Many thanks for the comemnts and suggestion guys.

Back