Sydney Meeting - Wednesday 21/01/15

Haha nice invite Television.

I'll be one of the first timers hopefully - will be nice to put faces to fellow SS'rs.

Cheers,
Redom

Perfect timing! I should have enough time between now and then to get familiar with this board and participate in a few discussion. Looking forward to it :cool:

Greetings all :)

Just found this forum last night and I'm keen to come along for the Sydney meetup. I've started researching and learning in preparation to purchase my first one/two investment properties early next year.

See you all there!

I'll leave the "Western Sydney" meetup territory to you, mate.

Don't you let anyone living in the Hills District hear you refer to it as "Western Sydney" :p

I won't organise one in Jan/Feb if you've got one on at the B&B, as it'll just dilute numbers at both..

I haven't organised anything for Jan/Feb yet - don't wait for me ... I won't know my schedule for a while yet.

If you want to organise something, go ahead and do it.

Don't you let anyone living in the Hills District hear you refer to it as "Western Sydney" :p

LOL! I was going to say that the Hills isn't Western Sydney.

Besides, we're going to have a Barbie at Dave's place. That's a true Westie meetup!:D

Besides, we're going to have a Barbie at Dave's place. That's a true Westie meetup!:D

I'll buy a broken down VN commodore and old lounges for the front yard from gumtree and rent a staffie for the day, just to ensure everyone feels at home

Be awesome to step out of my comfort zone and meet a few of you! Have to find out if I am working or not that night closer to the date before I can commit.

I'll buy a broken down VN commodore and old lounges for the front yard from gumtree and rent a staffie for the day, just to ensure everyone feels at home

That's very generous of you Dave. A few more lounges to add to your stash will make it much more cosy! You really can't get enough of them, you know. And a new car too! Wow, you are really going out on a limb for us here, but don't worry about the staffies, I'm sure a few of us can bring our own.:D

That's very generous of you Dave. A few more lounges to add to your stash will make it much more cosy! You really can't get enough of them, you know. And a new car too! Wow, you are really going out on a limb for us here, but don't worry about the staffies, I'm sure a few of us can bring our own.:D

Ill start growing my hair out now so my rats tail will be ready for the BBQ. Please ensure you bring your own body armour in the event of a driveby shooting

I'll do my best to wear out the soles of my target bought shoes before I get there to dress up for the occasion.

Ill start growing my hair out now so my rats tail will be ready for the BBQ. Please ensure you bring your own body armour in the event of a driveby shooting

You mean it's not halfway down your back anymore? That's a shame because you looked so good with it.

I do hope you completed that large tat that ran all the way down your left leg. It will really look great once its completed. It always looked so bare with such a lovely assortment on the rest of your body.

Last time we met you were contemplating getting a fairy branded on your calf. Did you do it? I'd love to see it!

You know I ALWAYS bring my Kevlar vest, just in case. Besides, it goes nicely with my ugg boots!:D

Back