Sydney Meeting - Wednesday 29/01/14

Hear ye, hear ye! Come gather around a beautiful brew or bodacious burger and tell truthful tales of terrible tenants, terrific trusts, terrifying taxes, marvelous mortgages, painful PMs, heating hotspots, dreaded duds, stupid stamp duty and of course, renovating for fun and profit.

When: 6:30pm, Wednesday the 29th of January
Where: Off Broadway Hotel. It's a pub beneath Broadway shops which means there's easy parking available (3 hours free parking at Broadway Shops) and approximately 2 minute bus ride from Central Station (or walk the 800m arduous trek)

• Fairly central location.
  • The pub's nothing flash but c'mon, we're not a fancy bunch.
  • Relatively close to CBD/Major public transport hub. See here to plan your trip.
  • Parking for those driving from further away.
  • Wednesday night so the shops shouldn't be mental.
  • Not a weekend so no one should have plans already.

If it's your first time, come on down and introduce yourself. There will be people of varying ages and experience levels and no one should feel they won't fit in.

If you're one of those with post counts in the thousands, you know the drill!

If you're worried about which group at the pub is the Meetup, just loiter by the tables and if you hear people discussing whether or not they can justify their Chicken Parmigiana as an IP expense, you've found us.

See you there!

if you hear people discussing whether or not they can justify their Chicken Parmigiana as an IP expense, you've found us.

See you there!

LOL! No need to discuss this. Of course you can! Well....so long as you have IP's that is. It's a business expense.

Unfortunately I'll be in Thailand, so no, we won't be there. :(

I'll definitely come to this event.
It's a goal of mine to network this year with those who have similar interests.
Look forward to meeting you guys and hopefully we can have more events throughout the year.

Depending on the success of this one I will try set another up in Parramatta-ish location in 2 months or so (presuming no one else organises a meet up in that time).

I think I'm at the Major Lazer/Flosstradamus concert that night.

I may drop by with my cousin if there is time before hand. Perhaps ignite some investment passion into the little one.

Back