Sydney Meetings?

Just checking to see if there are any upcoming Sydney meetings/get togethers planned.

Keen on meeting other like minded people whether starting out or advanced, all will be helpful in one way or another in progressing further.

Or if anyone wants to get together anytime to discuss property, business, investing in general I'm up for it.

I vote that Ace organises a meetup for us Sydney-siders to attend!
And I also vote that it is before uni starts up again on the 24th Feb. ;)

I'm no expert at organising events, but do agree with your point of having the meet up before 24th Feb, that's a while away...

What's a suitable location for everybody?
Sydney Southside here.

Yo Ace. Got your msg. Have been tied up with the business.

What sort of meet up we talkin? You know my specialty.

I'm keen. Park, pub, cafe for general chat?

I'd suggest somewhere near Central/CBD for the simple reason that most of us should be able to get to and from there pretty easily.

I'm Parra way but willing to travel. City is OK too (prefer not Chatswood though). I'd prefer after Australia Day due to school holidays, most people are home by then. So first 2 weeks of Feb?

What about City Extra at Circular Quay? They have tables upstairs that they let you book for groups. Easy to get to by bus, train, or ferry.

Aries-meetups are about friendly chatting about our passion (property etc). Don't worry about just starting out, these groups are great for that. Everyone is at different stages in their investing. It's just great to talk to likeminded people.

Yo Ace. Got your msg. Have been tied up with the business.

What sort of meet up we talkin? You know my specialty.

Hey NavMan,

I like your style of extreme adventure activities, but not sure if everyone else shares the same interests.
Maybe tame it down a bit this time and have some fun/action after the meeting if willing.

Meeting for Sydney Property Investors:

When: 6:30pm, Wednesday the 29th of January
Where: Bar on Broadway. It's a pub beneath Broadway shops which means there's easy parking available (3 hours free parking at Broadway) and approximately 2 minute bus ride from central station (or walk the 800m arduous trek)

• Fairly central location.
  • The pub's nothing flash but c'mon, we're not a fancy bunch.
  • Relatively close to CBD/Major public transport hub.
  • Parking for those driving from further away.
  • Wednesday night so the shops shouldn't be mental.
  • Not a weekend so no one should have plans already.

If anyone else has any suggestions, happy to hear them. What say you all?

*Edit:
- For those who desire "extreme" type activities, playing real life frogger on Broadway/Parramatta road is guaranteed to get the heart racing!
- For those who desire "fun/action after the meeting" Kings Court Massage has a big sign in a window just up the road :)

Back