Sydney Painter - Hornsby area

Hi all,

I'm looking to get the inside of our house painted and would appreciate any recommendations of painters in Sydney, specifically in servicing around Hornsby?

No need to suggest DYI, my wife and I just don't have the time.. We tried but getting nowhere fast. Haha.

Not sure if it matters but size of house is 4 bed, 3 bath, 2 living.. Reasonable size but not massive. Roof is in good condition and won't need to be painted, so it's really just getting rid of all the mission brown skirting/windows/doors and rolling the walls.

Thanks

Grimey

Can I suggest you try gumtree,its been a blessing to me :D
I am getting employees off there,and there is a lot of self employed advertising on there.

Hi Frank

Try my painter, Joe. He's a good bloke, does a great job and is reasonably priced. Just don't use him too much as I will need him in about 3 weeks myself :D Joe- Damildesh Painting 0414 259 715

Thanks both of you!

I've got Joe coming around Friday afternoon to give me a quote and found a nice chap off Gumtree who did a quote this morning. Didn't think to look there.

First quote was $6500 to paint the whole thing inside including doors, trim but not the roof. 12 days work for 2 guys including paint. Seems reasonable to me as that equates to $270 per day per painter including paint but will see once I get a couple more quotes.

Hi Frank

Try my painter, Joe. He's a good bloke, does a great job and is reasonably priced. Just don't use him too much as I will need him in about 3 weeks myself :D Joe- Damildesh Painting 0414 259 715

Wow. Just got his quote back. VERY reasonable @ $4800 to paint a complete 4 bedroom house! Can't thank you enough for the contact. We probably won't paint until May so I shouldn't get in your way :)

Wow. Just got his quote back. VERY reasonable @ $4800 to paint a complete 4 bedroom house! Can't thank you enough for the contact. We probably won't paint until May so I shouldn't get in your way :)

I got a quote of $3850 for a 3 BR villa. But then it was in line with other quotes. So I'm going with Joe.

Looks like you've found your man but just thought I'd give a shout out to Priority Coatings for anyone still looking for recommendations. Always keen to let people know if a tradesman does a good job...God knows there's enough dodgy ones around.

Anyway, his name's Danny and he painted my living room last month, feature wall looks amazing and great all around service.

http://www.prioritycoatings.com.au/
(02) 9808-5900

Back