Sydney Rightgroup fortnightly investors catchup 6/10/09 Rydges Parramatta.

Next week meeting we have some interesting topics, along with the usual property purchaces and project update.

Below are the details.

Look forward to seeing the usual crew and anyone else who would like to come.

Understanding building reports when purchasing property

When buying the home of your dreams or an investment property it is important to know the condition of your prospective home. Unknown or unseen problems can soon consume a substantial part of your equity.

While getting this report done is highly important it is more important that you understand what the report is telling you.

This is what we will be talking about at our next meeting. We will help you to understand what is covered in the reports and what the real information is so that you can read past all those disclaimers and see what the report is really saying.

Where: Parramatta Rydges - 116 James Ruse Drive Rosehill
Date: Tuesday 6th October
Time: Arrive at 6:45pm to check in, grab a coffee and secure your seat

Our catch ups are designed to be informal and educational. So make sure you make the most out of your time with us, come prepared with questions and you are welcome to share your experiences.

www.rightgroup.biz

Value for Money & Time

Hi!

I was completely new to this country and property investment. Over the past 3 months with help of this group and other collegues I have been able to secure 2 IP#!!

I will very strongly recommend this forum / group as a value for the time and money (10$) spent.

Good luck and see you there.

this looks extremly interesting

when is the next one?

I would like to attend one and sit in on some info sessions, aswell as network with other investors

please keep me posted :)

cheers

this looks extremly interesting

when is the next one?

I would like to attend one and sit in on some info sessions, aswell as network with other investors

please keep me posted :)

cheers

Hey Moses,

If you would like to come along next one is on a monday due to melbournecup taking our tuesday spot.

It will be monday the 19th October.

If you wish to come along it will be same info as above except for different date you can call the office and confirm with Kate on 1300 302 166.

Make sure you come over and introduce yourself though on the night.

Hey Moses,

If you would like to come along next one is on a monday due to melbournecup taking our tuesday spot.

It will be monday the 19th October.

Hi Nathan. I think you might have the dates confused.

Melbourne cup is on the meeting after that. ie the 3rd November.

So the next one should be still on Tuesday the 20th October.

Hi Travel Bug

Nathan has the date right but the reason wrong.

I was at the last meeting and it was confirmed that the next meeting will be held on Monday, 19 October.

hey guys, i have been really busy moving into my new property but now have some time to attend these meetings.. when is the next one, and will it still be at the rydges?

thnx alot :)

hey guys, i have been really busy moving into my new property but now have some time to attend these meetings.. when is the next one, and will it still be at the rydges?

thnx alot :)

Is on tonight @ 6:45pm sharp.

Rydges Parramatta Level 1. Pay at the door is fine.

Hey Nath,

I caught up with victor this morning, Kate said its going to be packed to the rafters tonight.

sorry i can't make it, but i'll be at the next.

Cheers

Back