Sydney social gathering - Sun 20th April

Sim

Administrator
I thought it was time for another social / informal networking gathering.

I've made a booking at Phillips Foote restaurant in The Rocks, Sydney for lunch on Sunday 20th April.

I'll be there from about 12 noon in the courtyard area (I might do up a couple of signs). I have booked a couple of tables in the name of Simon.

For those who haven't been there before - Phillips Foote is a pub/restaurant which has cook-your-own BBQ facilities plus a carvery.

See their website for location and menu details: http://www.phillipsfoote.com.au/

Please reply here if you intend to come along, and how many people you'll bring (you can bring family and friends if you want) ... I just need a rough idea of numbers so I can confirm the booking before Sunday.

Okay - I'm cancelling the booking for Sunday ... I always knew it was risky trying to book something at such short notice.

I'll probably reschedule something for mid-May out Jacque's way at the Bull and Bush or something - I'll make another announcement when we've decided when.

Good idea Sim, I didn't even see this post until today as I've been busy, so would have missed out.

On another note, I PM'd you some time ago now about my daughter Lil sk8r, who has lost her password & does not use the email that she registered with & so cannot post on the forum. She wanted to comment on something yesterday, so had to log in with my username. Can you fix this for her, please.

Hi. Just joined. Has anyone organised a get together for Sydney since this one. I'd be interested. I can walk to the Bull and Bush.
Or anywhere else in Sydney sounds great too. I would love to chat about property.
Just getting started- 2 Ip's + PPOR Looking for more.
Lynne

Back