T.V. Shows

Came across 2 shows on the box this week that may interest somee, Details:

Renters

Channel 7 Friday 10:55pm

Welcome to the world of landlords, tenants and property managers that can be often confrontational, sometimes humorous, but always exciting. Tonight, Phillipa goes head to head with an irate neighbour, Brigitte practices breaking and entering, and Sue inspects a house which literally makes her sick.

Watched this last week - NZ based

Flipping Out

Foxtel - Arena (on multiply times each week)

Long synopsis: With funds running low, and work continuing on the Nottingham property, Jeff and the team desperately need something to sell. Offers begin to come in for Valley Oak One, but they're less than what Jeff was hoping to get for the property. On the job site, Jeff negotiates with his workers, trying to get the best deal, while scolding his contractor for showing up two hours late.

Watched last night - about guy that flips properties

Flipping Out
Foxtel - Arena (on multiply times each week)
Watched last night - about guy that flips properties

My youngest daughter LOVES this show. She wants to flip properties when she's older. She thinks I should be doing same as in one episode, a guy with OCD was doing well at it because, he claimed, flipping celebrated OCD and used it as a strength. Thanks for thinking of me Number 2 daughter :)

Something about Flipping out that i get hooked on.

he is a weird bloke, but very successfull....

He cracked it at his assistant not long ago because the assistant wasnt talking to his dog while driving the dog to the dog massage palor...lol

He Cries broke every eppisode, but can afford to get his dogs a monthly massage.

dont get me wrong... i love my pets, but seriously... He takes it to a new level.

i've been loving tuesday nights with homemade followed by grand designs. now that homemade is finished (boohoo) tuesday just won't be the same.

Came across 2 shows on the box this week that may interest somee, Details:

Renters

Channel 7 Friday 10:55pm

Watched this last week - NZ based

Ive been watching this as well, not a bad show, I think it might have been filmed about 10 years ago!

I think the rules for PM's over in NZ must be different as well, those PM's really have to do everything!

S
He Cries broke every eppisode, but can afford to get his dogs a monthly massage.

dont get me wrong... i love my pets, but seriously... He takes it to a new level.

Don't forget about the cat who gets acupuncture.

I couldn't imagine working for him. He's delusional. But the show is entertaining.

Something about Flipping out that i get hooked on.

he is a weird bloke, but very successfull....

He cracked it at his assistant not long ago because the assistant wasnt talking to his dog while driving the dog to the dog massage palor...lol

He doesn't live in L.A by any chance?

Now there is another planet. We are talking PET CEMETARIES with headstones that cost more than a small car.

I saw a guy at a coffe shop with a chameleon on his shoulder one day. True.

Apparently it's good for getting chicks, he said.

The defence rests, your honour.

Don't forget about the cat who gets acupuncture.

I couldn't imagine working for him. He's delusional. But the show is entertaining.

oh year... forgot about that.... and last week when putting in furniture before it sold to help people that cant visualise

around the pool he spent half the episode arranging and rearranging the table and chairs and deciding which lines to run with... have the table line up with the fence, the pool edge, or the fire place, ...

or the tabel lining up with the pool fence, and the chairs lining up with the pool edge, with the 2 chairs at the ends lining up with the angle of the fire place...

I quite like the show, but cannot stop looking at those lips. They are just strange looking, and he has to have had them plumped with filler, surely.

Got me intrigued, will have to watch it.

Wylie, don't really know what is happening with lips in general, seems everyone wants to look like Angelina Jolie only to end up with revolting fish lips instead.

Back