Tailored Equity

W

WebBoard

I'm very new at the investing game and my husband and I have recently been looking to begin an arrangement with a company called "Tailored Equity", they come under the umbrella of Raine & Horne. Has anyone had any dealings with this company. May I please have some feedback good or bad - Thanks....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

This is one of those company's that 'Does all the hard work for you'.

You will save thousands of dollars if you do your own homework and not rely on one of these company's.

They have a vested interest in what they wish to sell you AND will charge like a wounded bull to arrange such simple things as finance and solicitors.

Also, the property is likely to be heavily negatively geared which may be fine if you have a large disposable income but if you are not one of the fortunate few this could be lethal.

I don't know what rate of return they have quoted but the rental return of units close to the CBD at the moment is very low, in some instances less that 3%. You should try to find something that is 7% or higher.

Reply: 1.1

You pay for your education one way or another.

Hang around the forum, read all you can on Property Investing and study the prices and yields in the area you are interested in.

This way you will know a good deal when it comes your way.

Some good authors are:

Jan Somers
Robert Kyosaki
Margaret Lomas

If you do a search you will find many others.

Find a good broker, solicitor and accountant.

Invest in Property, but don't rely on others to find it for you, unless you want to pay too much.

Back