Tassie Property Investors get together - 14 August

Hi Everyone,

The next Tassie Property Investors get together will be on the 14th August.
We have 3 property managers as guest speakers on the night. Come and here from the experts as to what's hot and what's not in the rental market. With plenty of time for Q & A afterwards.
Here are the details.

WHAT : Tassie Property Investors Group
WHERE : The Observatory. In "The Lounge Room" 1st Floor, Murray St Pier. Above Blue Skies.
WHEN : Thursday 14th August
TIME : 6PM for a 6.30 start
GUEST SPEAKERS : Robyn Mullins - EIS Property, Stuart Giffard - Elders Brown & Banks & Noel Cashion - The Rental Centre
RSVP : Monday 11 August. Call Pete on 0418 450051 or email [email protected]

If you are not on the mailing list and would like to be added for future events, email or PM me so I can add you.

Hope to see you there.

Regards,
Pete

Hello to the apple isle

I'm spending a few weeks in your part of the world during September and would love catch up with a few fellow forumites (love the alliteration:).)

I'm happy to meet anyone for a coffee and a chinwag or tag along at your monthly get together.

Aaron

Hi Aaron,

Would love to catch up for a coffee when you are down here. We are away from the 4th - 14th September otherwise should be in Hobart.

We hold our meetings bi-monthly so the next one should be around mid October. Last night was a huge sucess. We had about 25 - 30 there.

Look forward to catching up.

Regards,

Pete

Apple Isle

That's excellent Pete, I'm really looking forward to coffee.
I'm in Tassie from 13th September until the 30th
Sent you a PM.

Aaron

Back