Tax accountant & mortgage Broker WA

Hi after feeling frustrated with my accountant and mortgage broker, I'm starting the new financial year with a clean sweep, looking for a new team to work with.

Does anyone have an accountant who is across residential property investment tax stuff that you are extremely happy with. Also a mortgage Broker who can structure your loans appropriately and actually listens to you, when you request for an offset accounts on your loans.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I am living in Mandurah but happy to go to Perth if need be and also happy to work across internet if need be.

I use and recommend LG accounting in Osborne Park. They're doing some similar types of investing / developing / biz ventures as i am, so i find their expertise very relate-able / relevant.

For broker i use and recommend Corey Batt who doesn't fit your criteria of being in WA. That's never been an issue though as hes great at explaining stuff over the phone and all documentation is emailed anyways. Hes always been on the same page as me in terms of my circumstances, investing strategy and the borrowing challenges/policies that surround that.

Last edited:
Back