Tell Your Profitable Story

Anyone interested in having the story of their most profitable deal published?

I'm looking for someone who made at least a six figure profit within the last two years on a project - you'd need to be willing to go into details for a national magazine.

Email me.:)

Sold house that had been vandalised waaaay too often and got fed up paying for the habits of and wiping the noses of ferals.

Pumped money into Bank shares and sat back and collected the dividends and watched the capital value go thru the roof.

Does that count ??

Anyone interested in having the story of their most profitable deal published?

I'm looking for someone who made at least a six figure profit within the last two years on a project - you'd need to be willing to go into details for a national magazine.

Email me.:)
Is that after "Tax",that's what one finds in those mags,very few talk about what's left in after tax dollars,the few property investors i know in Brisbane have had drops in value in multiple %,the only people i know making 6x% bought into Telstra or Cba..

Sold house that had been vandalised waaaay too often and got fed up paying for the habits of and wiping the noses of ferals.

Pumped money into Bank shares and sat back and collected the dividends and watched the capital value go thru the roof.

Does that count ??

Need not apply!

Today I opened MYOB and did a year to date profit and loss report, and saw there was a profit. So I went to the pub. The end.

Does that count ??

i thought you would have a more exciting story of knocking off a Sheik in middle of an arabian desert to grab his camel and discovering oil in a secret part of the desert ..selling that to all the emirates and returning back to home with enough dough to buy shopping centres left and right :p

i thought you would have a more exciting story of knocking off a Sheik in middle of an arabian desert to grab his camel and discovering oil in a secret part of the desert ..selling that to all the emirates and returning back to home with enough dough to buy shopping centres left and right :p

Thats in his upcoming sequel, 50 Shades of Dazz

Thats in his upcoming sequel, 50 Shades of Dazz

tumblr_lq4jyfLYj11qcay1ao1_500.gif

In the past year I've done two properties. One that pre tax profit through capital growth will be $100 000 - $150 000. And one that's pre tax profit through capital growth will be $100 000.

Together they profit me $300 per week in rent so I can hold them for many years and make a profit from day one... plus the capital growth will continue to grow.

But I buy places that are really messed up and then do them up myself. Otherwise those profits wouldn't be possible.

In the past year I've done two properties. One that pre tax profit through capital growth will be $100 000 - $150 000. And one that's pre tax profit through capital growth will be $100 000.

Together they profit me $300 per week in rent so I can hold them for many years and make a profit from day one... plus the capital growth will continue to grow.

But I buy places that are really messed up and then do them up myself. Otherwise those profits wouldn't be possible.

Great work, what was ur strategy?

Great work, what was ur strategy?

The first place was a mortgagee auction where the owner had died many years ago. The second place was another deceased estate. In both cases the sellers (bank, and kids) just wanted to get rid of the property asap. They were very run down properties, and at a time when not many people were buying property, so the demand wasn't really there. So I got the places for cheap. Then I was able to renovate them for cheap because me and my dad did the work ourselves.

Plus the suburb is close to a local university so I can rent by rooms to students, 5 in each house. So the rental return is very good.

The first place was a mortgagee auction where the owner had died many years ago. The second place was another deceased estate. In both cases the sellers (bank, and kids) just wanted to get rid of the property asap. They were very run down properties, and at a time when not many people were buying property, so the demand wasn't really there. So I got the places for cheap. Then I was able to renovate them for cheap because me and my dad did the work ourselves.

Plus the suburb is close to a local university so I can rent by rooms to students, 5 in each house. So the rental return is very good.

Tim was this pure luck or were you actively seeking for deceased estates and mortgagee sales?

the first one was just luck. the second one was the result of actively seeking mortgagee and deceased estates. in fact i think that one came up in a search on re for "cheap" lol.

Back