tenant threatened to blow up property and bashed another tenant advice please !

there has been some good news.

I called someone who is a social worker but looks quite rough, has a past before he became a social worker and knows how to deal with troublemakers. He is also a karate and ju jistu expert. He is brilliant at solving all sorts of situations and also knows about making more money from properties as he does this himself very successfully, he knows about handling tenants, dealing with threats, solving difficult situations using a range of conventional and innovative ingenious techniques. He helped in so many ways yesterday its incredible.
so actions have been taken and a good plan is in place.
as well theycalled up and invited over and 'spoke' to the violent tenant and left him knowing that if there is anyone hurt,any further trouble, HE will be the one looking for protection.- and beleive me if you got such words from this guy you would not make any trouble!

Be carefull Francine,that can work both ways,and they won't go looking for your new Thug,they will come looking for you,just like putting more petrol on the bonfire..willair..

Be carefull Francine,that can work both ways,and they won't go looking for your new Thug,they will come looking for you,just like putting more petrol on the bonfire..willair..

Agree.

If we all took an eye for an eye.....very soon the whole world would be blind. ;)

I called someone who is a social worker but looks quite rough, has a past before he became a social worker and knows how to deal with troublemakers. He is also a karate and ju jistu expert. He is brilliant at solving all sorts of situations and also knows about making more money from properties as he does this himself very successfully, he knows about handling tenants, dealing with threats, solving difficult situations using a range of conventional and innovative ingenious techniques. He helped in so many ways yesterday its incredible.
as well theycalled up and invited over and 'spoke' to the violent tenant and left him knowing that if there is anyone hurt,any further trouble, HE will be the one looking for protection.- and beleive me if you got such words from this guy you would not make any trouble!
francine where did you find this social worker??
it sounds a bit ..unbelievable but i do not think you are lying.

are the tenants mental health patients? may explain some of the story.

certainly appoint a professional property manager.

leave the police to deal with the offenders.
threatening behavior by anyone is a serious matter. i doubt a qualified social worker would do that??

good luck.

Somehow I don't think your good news actually is. If the sw is in any way threatening then you will lose any traction you had and you might actually end up being the bad guys.

I agree that what i wrote sounds strange and possibly worrying.

more was said and planned.
i think it has calmed it all down and given some joy in having a good plan more comprehensive, faster and stronger than only working with police.

no not mental health people.this social worker is from a government agency, and i saw in the past with a friend that he was able to give support in various situations that police are needed but may not be effective or comprehensive enough. There are extra details he is able to fill in that will help this. i know it sounds weird but i beleive he has helped. Not my style of doing thingsas i am very clean cut type, but probably what was needed and actually helped and more was said and planned than what i wrote. Nothing shady or violent, but a good plan to achieve what needs to be achieved, namely safety and the tenant out and the public protected from further violence from this guy once he moves on from here.

I doubt i would be in danger. He knows nothing about me. I have nothing to do with the flats. someone else in my family could be in danger though. its not foolproof or comprehensive whatever police or this social worker do but the relative of immediate concern of threat, should be safe and the public from future menacing .

He is from a government agency this social worker. I first met him when a friend needed some support and when i met him my jaw dropped and i really regretted calling the agency because I am extremely clean cut and he looked and spoke very 'rough' tattoos and swear words.But when he spoke if you ignored the swear words, i could see that he really knew what he was talking about and could help in many situations more than others seem to be able to . He actually was fantastic then for a friend and i somehow thought of him again now and i'm glad i did. He personally has alot of experience with tenants and property and his plan which i have not detailed here, is a good one that answered alot of confusion , fears, and problems for us, plus should protect others being menaced by the violent tenant in future.

Last edited:

Good thinking Francine, Mick Gatto should have this solved before the end of the week:D

Back