Texting While Driving - New Ad

GPS? Radio? Finding a CD? Grabbing your coffee?

all bad things whilst driving - speed limits should be 20kph, or even better lets juts make driving illegal and save us from ourselves entirely.

Actually.... using the GPS whilst driving, and having the GPS fitted to the front windscreen above the visible line of the instrument cluster is illegal already.

No strannik, you should have a seperate GPS and DVD player. Switching between the route information and movie you're watching can be dangerous!

In terms of distractions to the driver, all electronic gizmo's pale into insignificance compared with two or three snarky fighting b1tching scratching screaming horribly behaved.....but oh so independent of thought and we still love them regardless.....kids.

In terms of distractions to the driver, all electronic gizmo's pale into insignificance compared with two or three snarky fighting b1tching scratching screaming horribly behaved.....but oh so independent of thought and we still love them regardless.....kids.

I have to agree with this. My two darling daughters have never gotten along. There is many a time, when they were younger, that I had to pull over, stop the engine and tell them that I was going nowhere until they could be quiet and behave them selves. Both of them, angels individually, but put them together and they are like the devil.:eek:

Back