Thank you and an apology or two.

Hi All,

I'm back on line after an enforced absence due to telstra/isp/modem issues.

Firstly a big thank you to all who came to the reno talks and gave feedback - ALL feedback is welcome!

An apology from me for my enthusiastic defender in earlier posts. The person is a young relative who is currently making money on their just completed first reno. I have acted as their mentor and they felt it necessary to 'spring to my defense'. So I apologise for any offense caused by their aggressive over enthusiasm.

I may change a few things as far as talk/seminar is concerned, I am certainly not encouraging anyone to go against their council statutes and by laws.

Another apology to the Sydney people - you didn't receive as much info as Brissy or Melb. I promise I will make it up to you ;-)

Anyway thanks again for the feedback, I really do welcome the 'negative' stuff as it helps me improve.

Michael Croft

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Very good to hear you're back online Michael. I thought we got loads of information in Sydney, so what a pleasant surprise to hear we'll be getting more. That's something to look forward to.

Thanks again for a great night. I look forward to hearing more about your reno experiences.

Cheers
EL

Reply: 2

Michael

Thank you for speaking at Brisbane. I found your talk very informative and you are very passionate about the topic as most of us here are.

You covered a lot of ground and you impressed my wife to finally back me on our upcoming change to a renovation career.

Do you have some inspirational before / after makeover photos that you could post onto your site.??

Cheers
Aaron
--
Aaron Dwyer
~ To know and not to do, is really not to know at all.

Reply: 2.1

Hi Aaron,

Photos are being taken as we communicate. I am in the middle of a couple of renos and the before and after shots will eventuate.

Michael Croft

Back