Thank you Dale

I just had to say a big thank you to Dale for tonights meeting. It was fantastic and I really enjoyed it. Thanks also to Asy and Keiran for their efforts to make it all happen. Great job guys. It was fun putting a face to a few of the names and meeting others also.

Now to go and implement what I learnt tonight.

Kev

www.nundahrealestate.com.au

Dear Kevin and guys,

I echo your sentiments. Great night and good to catchup.

Must say as a general comment that Dale is VERY genuine and down to earth. Amazing to actually meet someone who is "creative" with regards to accounting and tax in a practical sense. (I can see a lot of myself in him in a good way. :) )

Seeing Dale in the flesh has done nothing to change my positive opinions of him but only enhance it. We are fortunate to have him active on the forum.

Cheers,

Sunstone.

Originally posted by Sunstone
Seeing Dale in the flesh has done nothing to change my positive opinions of him but only enhance it.

in the flesh ? Oh no ! He didn't do the stripper act again did he ? :eek:

(joke !)

So should I get all my aunts to the Canberra meeting so as not to miss the show!!!! :D

After all the positive comments I'm getting even more excited (in a Big Kev sort of a way) about the Canberra meeting!!!

Also looking forward to putting some faces to the names.....

Cheers

Paul

PS. Asy and Kieran, are there any last minute tips you can offer to make the night run as smoothly as possible??

Thanks Asy!!!

Tim Tams it is.

Now there's an inducement for people to come!

(and an excuse to bump the Canberra post up!)

Originally posted by strangep
PS. Asy and Kieran, are there any last minute tips you can offer to make the night run as smoothly as possible??

Give Dale three hours to "strut his stuff". We gave Dale two hours and he had to cut it short at two and a half; then everyone stayed around for another hour to network!!!

It was great - not only did Dale provide some really useful information (surprise! surprise!!), I got a number of useful tips from others after the presentation.

Thanks to everyone who made it such a great night.

Dale, I hope you have a smooth trip back to Melbourne. If you ever need an excuse to come to Brisbane, let me know and I am sure we can accommodate you.

By the way, Mrs KieranK is impatiently waiting for the flowers and the sex toys!!!! Say no more.

KieranK

I too would like to offer my congratulations and express my appreciation for Dale taking the time and effort to come to Brisbane and share his wit and wisdom with us. You never know what you don't know and I now know that there is a lot of know-how about trusts that I now know I don't know! Those monks, knights and crusaders have a lot to answer for.

Hi Ian,

I would just like to add that I thought it was fantastic to see you there as well, even though I didn't actually get to meet you. I was hoping to get the chance but it didn't happen, I'm sure there will be another opportunity one day.

Thanks again though, I think you showed everyone the value of the evening just by being there.

Kev

www.nundahrealestate.com.au

Hi all, Sunstone convinced me to get my act together and finally start posting to this forum!
I'd like to add my thanks to those who have already expressed their appreciation to Dale. It was a great evening and reinforced the lessons that Dale has written about in his 'Tax Battles' book.
'twas good to put faces to names/pseudonyms too...
DanielB

Dear Ian,

A shame we didn't get a chance to catchup, only so many hours in a night. Anyway looking forward to next time. :)

Dear DanielB,

Good stuff mate. Congrats on taking the step from being a "lurker" to moving ahead and being proactive. Looking forward to you sharing some of your ideas.

Cheers guys,

Sunstone.

Dale in Melbourne

Dale as a new member to the forum, Can you advise when you will be having a melbourne forum

Would love to attend

Fredo

Re: Dale in Melbourne

Hi Fredo

Thanks for asking. At this stage, there are no plans for another talk, however, I'm always happy to talk to a group should there be enough people to make it worthwhile.

If there is something, no doubt it will be posted on this forum anyway.

Dale

Originally posted by fredo
Dale as a new member to the forum, Can you advise when you will be having a melbourne forum

Would love to attend

Fredo

Back