Thank you, Ian & Jan

Hi

It was brought to my attention that this will be my 3,000th post on this forum and as such, I wanted it to be an important one.....

Although this is a trifling number compared to some of us here, I did want to use this opportunity to say thank you to Ian & Jan Somers for allowing all of us to participate in their forum and learn from the many talented, knowledgeable and experienced people who venture in from time to time.

Thank you. Your generosity is extraordinary and my respect for you two is immense. I truly hope that you are rewarded many times over for what you give.

Dale

I want to use this opportunity to say thank you to Ian & Jan Somers

And thank you Dale Gatherum-Goss for spending countless hours typing answers (at your expense) to thousands of tax, (legal) structure and other queries over several years.

It is the calibre of contributors such as yourself that make this forum the best of its kind.

Kindest regards

M

Hi Dale,
3000...wow! Congratulations and many thanks for your wonderful advice and encouragement for us all.

cheers
Sharon

Congratulations Dale - I third what Pitt St and Ani have said. Not only the time spent on here but the time you give to the various Investors Group meetings we have.

I also want to thank Ian and Jan for their wonderful support.

Regards

Chris

I too echo the sentiment expressed in this thread.

Well done Dale on reaching 3000 posts and thanks for your time & effort in freely sharing your knowledge to help us all.

Thanks Jan & Ian for providing us this opportunity of sharing & learning.

And thank you Dale Gatherum-Goss for spending countless hours typing answers (at your expense) to thousands of tax, (legal) structure and other queries over several years.

It is the calibre of contributors such as yourself that make this forum the best of its kind.

Kindest regards

M

And that goes for me too. I have learned a great deal from just reading yours, rixters and others posts.
Thank you very much.
Peter

Thank you, Dale, for all your brilliant advice. It's one thing to just read the legislation and tax rulings, but quite another to pick the brain of someone who actually does it on a daily basis.

Thank you also to Ian and Jan who provide such a great place for us to get together and learn.
Alex

Hi

It was brought to my attention that this will be my 3,000th post on this forum and as such, I wanted it to be an important one.....

Dale, mate..

Posts 1 through 2999 were awesome, you rock! Honestly.. you ROCK! I love your work mate.. Keep on posting.. I eagerly, seek out your posts and I absolutey lap them up! Your posts are gold.. GOLD you hear me? :)

Kudos to Dale, one of our most respected Elders.

Back