Thanks to the Somers, Sim, Moderators and Somersofters in General

I noticed that I am coming up to my 12th year on the forum this month.

This place is such a wealth of knowledge and experience, it is unrivaled. I am especially lucky because I get to meet in person or at least talk on the phone to members regularly. I am yet to meet anyone in person or talk on the phone to a somersoftian and been left wishing I haven't Everyone is always friendly and you get something out of every conversation.

So would really like to say thanks to the Somers for paying the bills, Sim for running the show, the moderators for keeping us in line and also to the somersoftians who contribute so much to this place.

I am lucky in that both my businesses are property related and I get to talk property everyday. But I am still on here reading almost everyday, everyday for 12 year is testament to just how valuable the knowledge and experience of the people on here are.

Thanks

Wow, has it been that long! Thought I better post just so I can see how long I've been "living" on this forum... :) *edit* OK, over a decade now, wow... *endedit*

I agree the sentiment.

Cheers,
Michael

I am yet to meet anyone in person or talk on the phone to a somersoftian and been left wishing I haven't Everyone is always friendly and you get something out of every conversation.

So would really like to say thanks to the Somers for paying the bills, Sim for running the show, the moderators for keeping us in line and also to the somersoftians who contribute so much to this place.

Thanks

Your welcome :)
Glad to know I am appreciated.

Back