The Apprentice

Now Rob she would get all cranky about that and insist that she not be seen as "young and sexy" when that's just what she is all about.

So hypocritical. If and when I put my good looks and allure to use I don't get huffy if someone compliments me on them...

(Where's the tongue in cheek logo for that last sentence?)

asides from sam - who lacked only experience - this was a really hard "apprentice" to choose from because if i was in bouris' situation, i wouldn't hire any of them in a $200k/yr job.

Your right Lizzie. I guess the show producers wanted ppl that wouldn't normally be given the chance to have an interview for such a position though. And it would be too boring watch a high flyer get a job they could get anywhere. Watching the Apprentice us viewers could say "well we could do that/do that better" - ppl like to be made to feel good.

I'd love a follow up show to see how Sam and Morello go 12 months down the track.

Will let you know what happens with Sam! Morello - we actually thought it a good victory because all through the series Bouris has been emphasizing teamwork. And that is exactly what Morella has always done, and those who fell by the wayside, didnt! Wow, bit of a kick in the guts for snake Gavin though! Heather - extremely talented, and a go-getter but not a team person at all. The choice depended on what Bouris was looking for - he wanted a team player. I suspect he already has plenty of Heathers working for him already. And Gavins too for that matter.

from what i understood it was Gavin's choice to go
he had red eyes as if he's been crying the whole night, and he said in his final interview something about this job not being right for him

please.. gavin was a slimeball... gavin said AFTER he got fired that the job wasn't right for him.

Look the reason for Bouris to choose Morello was simple.

The job was for a National Business Development Manager.

Was is BDM all about? Relationships & Sales.

While Heather in my opinion is a winner and clearly the best 'worker' and someone that could 'deliver', she had the person skills of a donkey.

Besides anyone that chooses Gavin, and the two chicks that hate you and are complete morons, doesn't understand the importance of having a good team around you.

Heather would make a good assistant, but bouris needed a salesman.

I wouldn't of hired any of them except for maybe Sam. Glad Morello won over Heather though, you could see she was a control freak and not a team player

It was the little hair flick thing she did that hooked me on her.
Too shallow?

There's no such thing as too shallow is there?

stumunro said:
Besides anyone that chooses Gavin, and the two chicks that hate you and are complete morons, doesn't understand the importance of having a good team around you.

She and Gavin always worked well together - I wouldn't be surprised to hear they were having an affair the whole time actually... but yeah - why she chose Sabrina to be on her team when they hated each other the whole time I'll never know.

from what i understood it was Gavin's choice to go
he had red eyes as if he's been crying the whole night, and he said in his final interview something about this job not being right for him
He got fired first and said that afterwards. Someone was going. It was him.

I didn't watch this series, but had a few mates over for a bbq yesterday arvo and they were saying the guy living next door is Gavin from the apprentice. Will have to watch a couple of the episodes if I can track them down on YouTube.

Thanks Y-man. Watched a few quick snippets, looks like an interesting show. Will have to tune in next season if it airs again!

Back