The Bingle in the shower photo

I didn't realise that this thread was based on actual current events surrounding Bingle until following one of the links in this thread, it's amazing what you miss when you don't regularly visit rubbish news sites.

When I found out the thread was based on an actual photo of course I had to hunt it down, when I found it was not really that impressed...storm in a tea cup. She's done topless before from memory, so why all the fuss over this shot?

Personally I feel 'empathic' she is only 22 years old. Would you disclose your private life who you sleep with to the nation or world. Come on :eek:

I am glad my family is not at the media's mercy!

I wonder where the line is crossed between, bullying, harassment, intimidation and criticism?

What kind of guy takes a nude photo of someone he has been intimate with and shows his mates? :eek:

I can see the writing on the wall... Where are our sporting role models?

Liz Hurley had more class than to 'end it' with Hugh Grant when there was a media frenzy on!

All I can say is what if this was one of your family members...

Regards
Sheryn

ha ha I told you I haven't been following this story. Has anyone asked the most obvious question yet? Lara Bingle - where the bloody hell are you?

I can see the writing on the wall... Where are our sporting role models?

What writing on the wall ? what do you mean ?

this is certainly not the frist time a sports star ahs done something wrong - drug dealing / rape .......

I have slowly lost all sympathy for Lara Bingle. I agree she has no class.
I think the Bingle family are taking over where the Corby's seem to have left (for the moment )

50 posts on an investors' forum ! granted it's in the coffee lounge but still, do we reallhy have to wodner why this is as big 'news' as it is ?!

Well, given that the photo seems to have been circulating for months the fuss seems to be that upon hiring the agent Max Markson she now wants to sue fevola. Except that she then went and did a tell all sympathy story in the same mag that published the photo. For lots of $$ of course. And that seems to have been the straw that bought the house down. But then you don't really want to know all this do ya hobo 

I agree with Sheryn. She was just 19 when she slept with a married guy, barely out of high school and most likely the maturity of a high schooler still. That dick Fevola was married with a child he shouldv'e known better & turned down her advances. From what I've read she doesn't have any assets that she's earnt herself and here comes along Max Marsden (whatever his name is) saying she can get 200k from selling a story to a womans trash mag. What 22 year old with no assets of her own wouldn't be tempted??

I feel sorry for her because I just think one day in a few years time or in 5 she will look back and think what the hell did I do and why couldn't I have just been happy with a guy who obviously adored her, got married, had a child or two and put out her own baby fashion line instead of wanting more $$ and publicity. She is a 22 year old (kind of kid still) who in my opinion, has been given shocking advice by the people around her..and as for her family wanting to sell their story to the highest bidder..no wonder she is the way she is. I really hope she gets her life together and maybe go back to uni and do something positive.

Just my thoughts.

JK

as someone said before, if she'd just made a statement saying that she regrets this instance in her past, it is behind her now, she is disappointed with fevola's actions, she is with a wonderful man and very happy ... then end of story and she lives happily ever after.

very very poor advice from those around her.

i know she is only young - but surely her family could've given her some good advice?

Back