The Bingle in the shower photo

Warning.

Younger readers might find the below photo a bit confronting,....

02032010057.jpg

OK. Ok, I know it's old. Yes, I got sent this photo a few times, and also on the phone. My misses still doesn't get it. But I suppose she's not as big a fan of Lara as I am.

What about Michael..?? Coming back home from the cricket? Wow. This is growing like a snow ball, it's big news. Former cricket captains are now puting in their two bobs worth. Australia's Posh and Becks. Blowing all out of proportion. Over a nudy photo in the shower. Crikey, if I was going out with Lara and had a nudy photo of her I'd want to show all the mates too.

And I sure as hell wouldn't want a nudy photo of me doing the rounds. I certainly hope that photo of me doesn't get out. But, who the hell would want a photo of an overweight rugby prop doing a nudy run through the rugby club? I'd be more worried about what you can't see. It was flippen cold that night I'm tellin ya's.

And we should not make fun of celebrities. Often it's all just jealousy. Yes. I'm jealous of Michael. Who wouldn't be. I'm 43 this year. My chances of getting a baggy green are fast running out.

Seriously though. This is all getting silly. Poor Lara. What is she thinking? If she'd have just done nothing about the photo it would have blown over by now.
Is she trying to make Fevola look bad? He already did look bad. What's new. Plus she was having an affair with him while he was married, so she's as bad as him. I'd forgotten about that till now.
Now doing the bird at photographers, Oh dear..!!
The 'womens weekly' showed the photos? Not FHM or Playboy or picture mag. Poor form. Poor form all round.

See ya's.

Seriously though. This is all getting silly. Poor Lara. What is she thinking? If she'd have just done nothing about the photo it would have blown over by now.
Is she trying to make Fevola look bad? He already did look bad. What's new. Plus she was having an affair with him while he was married, so she's as bad as him. I'd forgotten about that till now.
Now doing the bird at photographers, Oh dear..!!
The 'womens weekly' showed the photos? Not FHM or Playboy or picture mag. Poor form. Poor form all round. See ya's.

A silly little girl who has been very poorly advised by people who dont have her HER best interests at heart but the almighty dollar. Like you say, when the photos came out, all she needed to say was that was a very low period in her life, she regrets it totally but is now with a man that she loves and trusts. All done and dusted. But no, the almighty dollar got involved and down it all went.

Some are saying that her associates leaked the photos because they have been around a long time. And she really blew it when she was interviewed by the same mag that did the dirty in the first place.

TC,

Bingle didn't know Fevola was married when she met him. When she found out the relationship was straight over. Wonder how Fevola would feel if an ex of his wife started posting photos of her. My understanding is Bingle even had a third party apology to Fevola's wife at the time, which also attributed to the separation of Fevola and his wife.

Back in those days how was she to know he was a dog?

It was only three years ago, she was 19, and he was well known by then, by those who could read I guess. And she apparently continued the relationship after she found out he was married. Fevola's wife had a newborn baby at the time.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...-livid-at-bingle/story-e6frex0r-1111114324360

Almost immediately after the end of the relationship she became attached and then engaged to Michael Clarke.

My hubby played first class cricket - there was so much happening that never ever made it in to the media. I suspect what we are hearing about the behaviours is just the tip of the iceberg.

i don't get these girls running over that fevola guy ... he's so ugly and a real sleazy cad to boot.

gotta feel sorry for lara - hope she and michael work it out.

Just goes to show how stupid the Australian Public are when they class this as news,anyone should be able to see through this as a stunt to get Dingle and her handbag more media exposure and more ######$$$$

willair..

I dont think it is a stunt, it has gone way past that. She has been poorly advised without thinking of the consequences. If her relationship with Michael Clarke ends, then after a couple of weeks there will be no story, and no need for the likes of a Max Markson.

I dont think it is a stunt, it has gone way past that. She has been poorly advised without thinking of the consequences. If her relationship with Michael Clarke ends, then after a couple of weeks there will be no story, and no need for the likes of a Max Markson.
Now your talking with that one name,Max Markson either way he will still get his % whatever happpens,, as the removal vans pulls up outside the Bondi property,willair..

Plenty of bikini models lead lives out of the media spotlight. If you choose to chase fame then you have to take ownership of the consequences.

Back