The Black & Blue or White & Gold Teams

It's white and gold, can't see how anyone can see blue and black :confused:
I couldn't either. What worked for me was 1) turning the brightness of the screen way down, and 2) closing my eyes then opening them barely enough to see, with most of my vision still obscured by my lashes.

It also helps to prime yourself mentally, i.e. tell yourself that when you open your eyes, you're going to see a cobalt blue and black dress.

When I do that, I can see it as black and blue, at least briefly.

If i do that, the blue is still blue, but he black is gold :p

I have no idea how anyone sees white
My instructions were for people who see white and gold to see it as blue and black.

If you see it as black and blue, maybe try the opposite, i.e. turn up the brightness. :)

For all those weirdo's who see white and gold :D

89e.jpg

I can't even see white and gold on the versions with additional lighting, its still blue and black...just lighter :confused:

i can see it both ways but only on my phone screen.
its only white and gold on the computer (could have something to do with how my pc screen is setup pretty bright)

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/how-to-see-the-dress-as-white-and-gold-and-black-and-blue-2015-2

i saw on facebook its an overexposed image. if you saw the dress IRL you would all see it as blue and black just trick photography. as photoshop clearly shows some areas a very pale blue (white) and darker gold (black)
as when you get linked to the actual photo its blue and black no questions

Back