sbe high 600's low 700's
jahn 810
plainsong 680 ish
Sam H 732
john duncan 785
acey ducey 800 ish

This sydneyite was way off:(

G'day Ani,

3rd went for $747k - John Duncan and Jamie are starting to look pretty good here - will know soon for the 4th!!! Can the 4th get to $800k ???? With the "heat" of THIS auction, you could even come into contention, Ani

Regards,

Last edited:
Thanks for that watto

Just heard the radio in a shop (not sure what station) and announcer said there was a media black out on 4th unit price until after show aired tonight:D

cheers
ani

G'day Ani,

announcer said there was a media black out on 4th unit price until after show aired tonight

Channel must carry a BIG stick !!! The radio I've been listening to, aired the result, but their reporter onsite was monstered by Channel 9 crews. The radio host (who had "crossed" to Bondi for the auction) said "HOW can it be kept quiet?? It is a PUBLIC EVENT !!!!"

And the 4000 people that swamped Roscoe St must've been some sort of proof of that !!!!

Sounds like SMH aren't too scared of that big stick, either !!!!

Regards,

Hi,

I guess the purchaser of the cheapest unit in the block, just went and rang their bank to inform them of the new valuation and to obtain a higher LVR????

Michael G

i was thinking that too michael.

seems like the buyers of phil and amity's apt (heard it was a newspaper thats going to do some sort of promotion with it) got a great deal.

julie

Back