The evolution of the seminar

Hi All
I don't know about anyone else but I am noticing a new phenomena that is bouncing its way around our planet at an amazing pace. "The Tele-Seminar"
I just got a personalised email from Jack Canfield(Chicken soup for the soul) inviting me to ask him a question so that he could maybe answer it in his tele-seminar today.
I am beginning to feel that this craze is very similar to the Multi level marketing blitz of around 8-10 years ago. In fact the result of that worldwide process probably gave birth to this new thing. What I mean is that most of us who got caught up in direct selling and team building did not make a lot of $$ but we did learn a lot about ourselves. Thus the new baby is "Self development and self improvement" We have seen the evolution of this by way of the big time seminar promoters like" Robert Kyosaki, Henry Kay, Dolf Deroos, the Reno Kings" and others(I have been involved to a smaller extent) that road the property boom.
I don't know but I am starting to get the feeling that this is the same old game but it is been given a whole new name. I wonder what kind of baby will be born out of this phenomena?:
confused: :confused: :confused:
Simon

Marketing just keeps evolving, it needs to as we become desensitised to the old way of doing things, new ideas need to keep coming up.

Dont worry about what THEY are trying to achieve, is asking the question as requested going to benefit you? or waste your time? Either assess whether you will get something out of it or delete it!!! You have your own life to worry about!

More discussion.
There is no doubt about it. The intelligence of the masses is maturing with every new cycle of mass education. Maybe there is an opportunity to observe the new mass need emerge and respond by getting in on the ground floor of the next wave.
Simon

Hi All
I don't know about anyone else but I am noticing a new phenomena that is bouncing its way around our planet at an amazing pace. "The Tele-Seminar"

Simon

"Webinars" where you go onto a website at a prearranged time to see and hear info from a presenter, are pretty common place now in the business world. It's handy for companies to just get the employees to sit at their workstations rather than fork out money to transport them to a venue etc etc.

It's used in preference to just a dvd or website, as it still allows interaction by the parties and pose questions etc.

I noticed the training for 2 of my staff were also conducted resently via the net (with a live trainer at the other end). Realy not sure if it is as effective as having the person there IRL. Maybe a hologram or something would help.

Cheers,

The Y-man

I was asked to join a few recently - from my understanding there isn't an Aussie provider and hence you need to dial the US. Apparently you can purchase a phone card to cut the costs but beware that for an hour you are not paying OS charges.

Buzz

Back