The Formula for Success

The formula for Success = 80% Correct Mindset x 20% Applied Strategy.

In other words, 'how' you think is FOUR times more important than 'how' you plan on doing it.

"Ninety-eight percent of our population are quick to agree that success in life is a puzzle.

It seems to be a perpetual struggle to figure out where the pieces fit.

Every time we have the picture coming together smoothly, for whatever reason, we find ourselves trying to force a piece into place ... but in the end, we recognize that it does not fit and we set it aside.

Every person has their own personal puzzle. However, success in life is based on universal laws and is, therefore, available to everyone."

I was kindly given 'The Success Puzzle' and would like to share it with every one here. Thank you Player for sharing it with me.

Enjoy this life changing gift.

All I ask in return is to pass it onto others to also enjoy.

any chance of a discription on what this actually is ?

Here is your description.

Solve The Success Puzzle
Success Puzzle
The Success Puzzle

Sometimes, putting your life together is like trying to put a puzzle together without the cover picture on the puzzle box. How are you supposed to know how to build without a guide to help you?

In The Success Puzzle, Bob Proctor provides that step-by-step guide so that you can create the masterpiece of your life.

Stop for a minute and ask yourself this: Are you really building the picture you've always wanted for your life? If you're not building the picture you want, you're working on the wrong puzzle . . . and this is where Bob Proctor begins in this program, The Success Puzzle.

This easy-to-follow audio program (with workbook) helps you first decide on what it is you want your life to look like. Then, through a fun goal-setting exercise, Bob Proctor helps you prioritize the primary action steps you'll be taking to build this life of your dreams (the frame of the puzzle, so to speak).

Once the framework is in place, you'll learn:

Where your habits came from and how to change them

How to work with the laws of the Universe to achieve your goals in the easiest way possible.

How to draw upon the infinite supply

How to eliminate all obstacles blocking your path.

A four-step process to make effective decisions! (This is not in any other Proctor program)

How to work on the various sections of your life in orderly yet fast-paced motion.

The importance of commitment to success

A better way to deal with restraints, delays and negative consciousness that seek to slow your masterpiece-building pace.

How to build in greater color, enthusiasm and passion in all facets of your life.

As you build this primary puzzle, you'll assimilate the simple lessons and steps it takes to build on new projects and ambitions throughout your life. You'll solve the Success Puzzle for your initial masterpiece, and for every masterpiece project and direction you take from then on.

Remember, the risk is all on us. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you don't believe that you got great value, you get your purchase price back.

The Success Puzzle - CD - $249

Enjoy.

Thanks for that Rixter

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.

Dale Carnegie

Though definitions vary

original.png

Thanks for that Rixter

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.

Dale Carnegie

Though definitions vary

original.png

Haha. Success can also be NOT having sex until you're married.

For me success is being the change you want to see in the world. For me personally, having money is a byproduct of success and not a good indicator of it.

It's simply one of many games we can play until we kick the bucket.

Back